Application for Unban
Everyone wants a demotion but pretty much every case of abuse that is brought forth is handled with a warning and only a warning on the first offence ive not seen any other post on the forums or any staff say that they have warned him before about this behavior. Noted the abuse is blatant and on the further end to extreme. I think a month ban and a warning of a permanent demotion for any other abuse is all that's needed.
(04-16-2017, 07:30 AM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡StaleWater Wrote: 1 month isn't that long for what he's done tbh a 2 month ban is long enough to make him cool off and there's a chance he might not join back which isn't bad. But I see we all agree with a demotion

Idk... This is going to sound entirely new to you guys but DinklebergTTT is probably the only server I can put up with and I think I am speaking for a lot of people when I say this.  Gmod TTT has become a really disgusting scene.  For instance, browntown.  Used to be bustling with players.  Now its a third grade classroom with an lsd student counsel.  The owner doesn't come on anymore but he keeps the server running for that maddddd profit.  He looked for staff as more and more children joined and stayed.  The server became minecraft only, running with minimum MINIMUM pointshop.  And ended up giving it to paying kids.  The administration is contained of 13- year olds.  The only players who go on above that?  Rdming GODS.  But obviously this is not the only case... This is just an example.  Back in like 2k13 servers like UG (my first server ever on gmod)  Always poppin.  Amazing people staff were cool.  And TTT was kinda but not really new but that was the golden age of TTT  where people didnt take it as seriously.  Like, if you rdmed it was for good reason with the dont be a shitty traitor and you die it was probs your fault... And it was true.  There were of course those who rdmed the traitors and like 20 innos and guess what they didnt want to be on that because #minges but when they got perma banned they didnt make a ban appeal.  They moved on.  (trolled elsewhere) WHen UG shut down I was supprised.  They were the perfect role model server.  But years passed and i returned to ttt I dont understand what happened but everything is different.  The servers suck and ttt became "serious"  The rules became strict.  No exceptions altho there must be because thats when you have staff "improvising questionable rules (yes it has happened on dinks server it happens every ****ing day with tmods and even admins/mods)  But like, when someone dies its ape mode.  A traitor gets killed for a common sense obvious fucking reason that you clearly fucked up but the "rules" say otherwise.  .  And the punishments arnt like the traitor gets you fucked up and laugh it off.  Its competitivre ttt which is stupid.
Some TMods sucking up to the admins or other staff in fear of demotion when it comes to reports, Staff closing arguments with threats of ban for uncommon opinions and even the god damn permaban of common players who make a small mistake but the rules inwhich nobody ever questions are missing one day forever because of a ban and some people go from haha this guy is funny af to... That guy was a fucking ass hole im glad hes banned when the offense was (he said the fucking N word) or... He murdered two innos and left the server (game crashed)...  Thats where i scratch my head to the point where my scalp is fucking bleeding.  I got perma'd for ghosting and i may be biased but considering the fact that the msg was a mistake and this is the only server i p;lay on and will be playing on... Like wtf.  And obviously i care enough to make a ban appeal.  But what ever.  Idc how fishy it is that open just randomly rdmed a bunch of people apparently.  He is chill all the time atleast when i am on.  And he cares enough to make a somewhat sincere ban appeal. So +1 for full unban and dont let the donor go to waste... if you are really concerned just remove the "staff utilities" that go into the rank. Kinda dumb to just remove his donor rights... hes contributing to the server.  He could have been the 15 bucks that kept the server up this month we never know. anyway, Sorrty for the rant NIGHT ALL
i see multiple abuses of power in here so i would demote him at the very least
(04-17-2017, 11:26 PM)Foxka Wrote: i see multiple abuses of power in here so i would demote him at the very least

yea but they are all in one morning I agree that the abuse is on the futher end of extreme and I advocate a demotion but it would makes sense if the admins decided he deserves one. but more than a demotion to supporter and a 1 month ban is more than is needed.
I already apologized for what I did and had not realized that it was taken to the extreme. It was like 2 in the morning and I was just messing around. Ive already apologized and I dont know what more you expect me to do? Its the first time that I've played gmod in 3 years and I didn't know msging someone you were the finally 2 was extreme ghosting. Other then this early morning I have done nothing to offend anyone and It was just a joke that no one had a problem with. I understand that when blackcat or some other play hopped on he was pissed to see what was happening. The other players that were in the lobby that day had 0 complaints only that blackcat was being super cancerous. Im not surprised that he didn't show what he said that made me gag him for a "couple of seconds" You can take away my donor privileges ,I mean its all in all the admins decision. Ive played early in the morning for 2 nights only and for both nights it was a complete rdm Lobby. Im not on my knees begging you to forgive me when it was a small mistake. If you would simply hop on in the early mornings for 1 day and just ask about Openyolegs i guarentee you people would have told you he was kicking rdmers and gagging people who spammed. I did it to one person for the only reason that the whole lobby was telling him to relax. He would not stop talking about him getting killed and how he would be after him. Everyone was telling him it was a game but he kept on saying how he would get him back? I mean what am I suppose to do in that situation except gag him? I gagged him for a couple seconds just as a warning to tell him to stop. It's my first offense and I understand some of you might take this as a serious thing ,but really have we all not rdmed before? Im not saying im going to do it again ,but it was a mistake that happened once on the long time that I've been playing this server.
+1 for reduce
(04-18-2017, 06:24 AM)OpenYoLegs Wrote: on the long time that I've been playing this server.

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=T3BlbllvTGVncw%3...5339225886]

You first joined 3 days before your ban.

You bought donor on the second day
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
We have decided to deny your unban request, to much abuse happening all at once, you were warned not to abuse donor powers 1-2 days earlier. You can reapply for an unban in a couple of months.