Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was banned for no reason
Steam Name: nBaimMe |LLJW|

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:11101

Who banned you: Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca

Reason for ban: Hacking

Reason for Admins to unban you: I'm just really confused on why I was banned for "hacking" What like wtf. Who hacks on gmod prophunt first off and I was playing for like 6 hours on the server before this ban with no problems with anyone and all of a sudden an admin decides to ban me for hacking. 
I'll give you the quick answer before I add in the evidence collected by myself and other staff members.

We recorded you over the span of several maps and it was evident that you were using hacks to determine the location of individual props. You went immediately from prop location to prop location without even pretending to look around. For example, on the dimmsdale map, you killed a prop in a house then immediately left to the market building going directly to another prop location.

Again, evidence will be uploaded shortly.
(02-06-2021, 06:16 PM)Nos | LLJW | Wrote: Who hacks on gmod prophunt first off

A very disappointing number of people
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Yeah just waiting for that "evidence"
I was REALLY not happy when this became what it became, because I won't lie I was sus of you but you started to grow on me, and now I am super disappointed. Here is the evidence I have from today.

https://youtu.be/cXPA0ypDqd4 : start at 5:20 for Nos' hunter round

https://youtu.be/kIQanlewASU : until 1:50 1:55 - 5:30 prop / hunter round starts

https://youtu.be/DY-HgxlIDjw : this one as well i believe is an edited video, I only caught the last 1min of him

I can go back through the last few days of recording, but these are from today when I REALLY focused on it.

EDIT: I'd like to remind everyone that when I name videos like this, example Nos1-Nos8 are renamed in my bandicam so I KNOW to NOT delete these videos b/c they have the person I am sus in.
Go away
Has steam ID that links to gabe newell. Take the unban request seriously or risk getting denied based on incorrect formatting.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
The first video def shows it -1 

At this timestamp you are looking at something you think is on the other side of that wall. But when you go outside to look, you are still very clearly looking at that corner like you're expecting someone to be there. Walls aren't cool man. The other kill seen at the start of the 5:20 marker is def sketchy as all hell. 

Here's your correct steamID: STEAM_0:0:123125452
Yeah, I just watched all the evidence and I really don't see what the matter is... You guys really need to get a screen grabber or something or like an anticheat because I do not cheat and this is clearly not enough evidence as "nos3" was the only sus one but I was running in and out of the market all game and rechecking it. Nos5 video literally had me doing nothing and I don't see how any of that was sus and with the Nos4 I saw the garbage can out of place and the spot was obvious and the crate was in an awkward spot and was clipping so I knew to shoot those 2. Saying I "went immediately from prop location to prop location without even pretending to look around" is just silly as your own "evidence" shows just the opposite of that. If you want solid proof of someone cheating this is not it and should get a screen grabber and I would be happy to play with you guys watching with it. I have 3k hours in gmod and almost all of it is in prophunt and I have dealt with these accusations in the past but none of them were me getting banned like this.
Having a high amount of hours doesn't prove innocence, gmod hour accumulation can be acquired very easily as leaving the game open for days.

As for the evidence, I can clearly see a distinction of you only killing the props in their respective rooms and then leaving. You don't even pick some props and directly shoot at props and bolt to the next location. In places you are picking up props, once the prop is dead you don't bother with the rest of the room like you know there's no other props there. This evidence is pretty accurate in catching hackers like you who use prop outlined hacks. In the very first video (from pauling) where you kill gebriel, you clearly see them through the wall and decide to check outside but then play dumb, and run straight to them back inside to the corner.
Does not matter how much hours do you have in gmod .I've seen those who have 10 thousand hours on the server with hacks , and after watching all the videos, it's very easy to say you are hacking .” If you want solid proof of someone cheating this is not it and should get a screen grabber” It's not easy to say ,most cheaters use antiscreenshot .I'm guessing you're using it.