Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Don't flag me
[Image: unknown.png?width=864&height=486]

I didnt know where to post this but its a suggestion for all servers for these stupid gang flags. wondering your peoples opinions.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
How to make targeting easier 101
Interesting. I think you should try to make the text clearer "GANG" especially in the bottom 3 are mainly mushed pixels.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Um? APEGANG flag???
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(02-07-2021, 01:43 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Interesting. I think you should try to make the text clearer "GANG" especially in the bottom 3 are mainly mushed pixels.
sadly cant do much about that unless i drag a back up save of the servers text hat and even then it might be bad because its having to take a server back up
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(02-07-2021, 01:49 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: Um? APEGANG flag???
#ApeGang
-1 i don't want to have drive bys in the streets because im repping my colors, yah feel me
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]
(02-07-2021, 04:34 PM)Eight Bit Trip Wrote: -1 i don't want to have drive bys in the streets because im repping my colors, yah feel me
No gang fights? No fun
(02-07-2021, 04:34 PM)Eight Bit Trip Wrote: -1 i don't want to have drive bys in the streets because im repping my colors, yah feel me
they flags would go on their own server if you think we should put a prophunt gang flag on ttt your a mad man
DebugFixed

Trebuchet18

Trebuchet24

HudHintTextLarge

HudHintTextSmall

CenterPrintText

HudSelectionText

CloseCaption_Normal

CloseCaption_Bold

CloseCaption_BoldItalic

ChatFont

TargetIDSmall

BudgetLabel

HudNumbers

here is all the fonts that gmod provides excluding some that were stupid