Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
banned for vague reasons
In my first comment on this thread, I mentioned that I would have preferred a ban request rather than a jump to a ban. The reason for that was to allow our Discord staff members the opportunity to upload and share the evidence to the rest of the community and allow Nate, and perhaps others, to defend himself.

Since that didn't happen, I will go ahead and post the evidence that I was able to find from our Discord in the past few days since your first warn.

The messages that you wrote clearly demonstrate all of the aspects that were cited in your temporary ban by the Discord staff team: "Trolling/Flaming/Disrespect/Harassment/Enticing Drama"

In fact, you outright admitted to at least one of these ban justifications on a message from 1/31/21, where you wrote "ive [sic] been doing my part to stir up drama"

The rest of these messages that I copied certainly show the other justifications as well. 

Trolling, and racism as well, is pretty obvious from your attacks on "white culture" and frequent use of derogatory terms describing certain members of the LGBT community specifically to spite members of the staff team that had recently chosen to limit the use of that term. The comment on 2/6/21 where you stated "I'm not even allowed to talk about my hatred for white people" is one such example. 

Harassment also appears evident. In a comment deleted by Synthray on 2/7/21, it looks like you used that derogatory term towards LGBT community members in a harassing manner by writing "Thought that t***** would never get lost" in reference to a specific player. Additional evidence of harassment, or targeting, is seen on 1/29/21 when you made reference to an "unnamed micspamming egocentric e-thot" who you believed was receiving disparate treatment from members of the admin team. While it is true that you chose not to specifically name that person, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who you were referring to. 

Flaming and disrespect are also quite clear. In several messages (1/29/21 and 2/5/21), you referred to our Discord staff member, Synthray, as "simpray." You additionally leveled offensive comments at Jammin on 2/7/21, writing that "jamming is just a whole other breed of hypersensitive." Even outside our staff team, on 2/7/21, you referred to another member of the community as a "beta cuck."

Besides the flaming, disrespect, harassment, and trolling being evident and cited by me above, the comments also demonstrate a general desire to entice drama. You have engaged in multiple arguments with several members of the Discord server in the past few days. It seems as though much of your activity in the Discord is simply meant to cause a ruckus, rather than engage in normal conversations related to the server, life, or just sharing friendly jokes and memes. 

I find it amusing that you strongly attack and criticize "e-girls" for seeking attention, yet it appears that you have a desire to do exactly the same thing. 

After my review of the evidence, I believe that the Discord staff made the correct decision in banning you. It appears that they were being quite generous by only banning you for five days. 

[Image: nate1.jpg]
[Image: nate2.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
banned for vague reasons - by Three Tight Holes - 02-09-2021, 12:14 PM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by brock - 02-09-2021, 12:44 PM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by Jammin - 02-09-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by brock - 02-09-2021, 02:52 PM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by brock - 02-09-2021, 03:26 PM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by Eight Bit Trip - 02-09-2021, 04:13 PM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by brock - 02-09-2021, 04:21 PM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by Happy - 02-09-2021, 02:38 PM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by synthray - 02-09-2021, 03:47 PM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by ding - 02-09-2021, 02:38 PM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by Eight Bit Trip - 02-09-2021, 02:53 PM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by brock - 02-09-2021, 02:58 PM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by aethy - 02-09-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by brock - 02-09-2021, 04:09 PM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca De La Ley - 02-09-2021, 06:21 PM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by IdiotBaby - 02-09-2021, 06:29 PM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by Jammin - 02-09-2021, 08:12 PM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by Battons - 02-09-2021, 10:00 PM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by Eight Bit Trip - 02-10-2021, 09:52 AM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by Jammin - 02-10-2021, 11:03 AM