Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
banned for vague reasons
(02-10-2021, 05:33 AM)Three Tight Holes Wrote: Just to be clear, the collage you posted includes at least two posts of me stating I have sex with transgender people with no attacks on anyone or negative connotation attached to it at all. (in response to being directly attacked by aethy) On what planet is that a violation of any of these rules? It also includes some extremely blatant jokes such as "can you even call yourself a TTT player if simpray doesn't find you offensive" "i got muted and warned for talking badly about white people welcome to biden's america" "in the good old days i never got gagged for slurs" "this has been a raid by the spare tooth gang! You ve been warned. Were coming for those tranny teeth" and "I'm just here to stir up drama" pretty absurd since these are all obviously jokes and are on par with the type of offensive things others say on the server on a daily basis.

The collage also includes multiple posts that are simply me criticizing things that were not against the rules being scrubbed, or expressing being upset over receiving a strike for something that is extremely tame compared to the type of stuff constantly posted. I mean one of them is just me demanding simpray remove my strike, as a response to how people in the chat were commenting that what I said should not warrant one.

It also includes some posts that were deliberately stripped of their context such as me referring to aethy as a 'beta cuck' and a 'reddit kiddo' words which are not part of my regular vocabulary that I only used as a satire of the way 4chan users speak, since he was repeatedly and vehemently insisting I must be one.

The only things I can see on this list that actually meet the standard for any of the rules you claim I violated are jokes about how the staff are racist (no comment,) jokes about how I hate white people and the part of white culture that is hypersensitive (I am mixed race and the white culture where I grew up is not similar to this weird internet echo chamber where all the whites are offended on behalf of the blacks who arent offended) and i guess technically a couple of these posts could be considered personal attacks? Albeit they were all responses to others attacking me personally but presumably we all got warns for arguing to meanly?

Basically the only things I've done in the time since I was last punished are call someone a tranny, call jammin hypersensitive for removing posts that are not against the rules, joke that I've been censored for my hatred of whites, state that staff used to let me say slurs, and talk about the fact that I am a bisexual man who has had sex with transgender people aka trannies. TBH it kind of seems like the only one of those that could actually be considered against the rules is calling aethy a tranny, but i had honestly totally forgot about it since far worse is allowed on the discord on a frequent basis, and i wasnt punished until over 2 days after all those posts.
Look man, you can't just use the fact that you have gotten away with it before in your life to justify doing it now to people that can get offended by it. I don't think any one here really cares who you have had sex with and how you treated them. There are billions of people on this planet, you haven't met them all. If you have trouble defining the word you used as a slur, do some research into it.
You also can't justify your own actions based off of others, that is a cop out of taking responsibility for the choices you have in your life. You can't control anyone, but you can control what you do. If my dad called me a Odd Fellow and hoped I died with aids when I was experimenting and thought I was gay, and I turned around that thought it was okay to say that to other people that would be pretty fucked up if I said "Well, my dad says it to me so that must mean it is okay.".
You can't walk into a store, and steal something. Then when the manager comes up to you and asks for it back you say "Well hey, my friend is the assistant manager and he said it is okay." to justify doing something that isn't right.
You should also take into consideration your self appointed nicknames to others, such as "simp"ray. I don't know if Synthray has a problem with it, in fact I would assume Synthray is massively unbothered by it considering the way you treat them and the lack of respect you have shown towards them. But a name has power, and people define themselves for a reason in life. You can't go around calling every person "George" because you see them as less of a person than you and choose not to learn their name and turn around and call your friends by their name because you see them as someone you like. That has an intent behind it that is spiteful whether or not you try to get along with everyone in the end.

The matter of fact here is it seems is you were being warned for what you were doing and chose to continue to do it anyway, within a weeks time. That itself I feel justifies this ban. You can argue what you think is right or wrong. At the end of the day you were being told what was wrong and continued to push those lines towards members of the staff and received a punishment for it.
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]

Messages In This Thread
banned for vague reasons - by Three Tight Holes - 02-09-2021, 12:14 PM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by brock - 02-09-2021, 12:44 PM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by Jammin - 02-09-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by brock - 02-09-2021, 02:52 PM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by brock - 02-09-2021, 03:26 PM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by Eight Bit Trip - 02-09-2021, 04:13 PM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by brock - 02-09-2021, 04:21 PM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by Happy - 02-09-2021, 02:38 PM
RE: banned for vague reasons - by synthray - 02-09-2021, 03:47 PM