Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who named you fools? Part II
Hey everyone! 

I've been seeing a lot of new people joining the forums alongside some older players rejoining and I am always interested in the names people choose for the forums, discord, and in-game. Its always fun to hear where you found your name(s).
I've done this before but didn't feel like necroing the old post.

I'm Unfortunatepossum in all things Dinkleburg, (forums, discord, and in-game).
Unfortunate bc idk...probably my shit personality and gaming skills.
Possum bc i really love possums.

Let me hear yours!
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

my parents named me
[Image: xdjlve.png]
who are you
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
My name can be used to mean many things, but originally it had to do with Super Mario and LSD.
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]
First name is Benjamin
Ben-Jammin
Also the story behind the profile pic
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I don't think I posted in Part I, so I'll post on this thread because second is the best.

Though I sometimes briefly change my name around holidays or something I find amusing, my name has been Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca for ~6 years now.
-"Prince" in reference to Prince Henry the Navigator, the Portuguese prince who helped initiate overseas exploration in the 1400s. I love history and geography, so he's a fascinating figure for me. I also like that he had a nickname attached to his name.
-"Nicky" is my name. I was born a few days before Christmas and named in honor of Saint Nicholas (Santa Claus).
-"La Flama Blanca" translates in English to "the white flame." I grew up in South Texas, an area greatly influenced by the largely Hispanic/Latino population. Besides occasionally using Spanish words and phrases when speaking and having a love for Mexican food, I have also adopted some aspects of the local culture and meshed them into my own largely-European background. It's also a reference to the TV show Eastbound & Down and the fact that I was often called a "gringo" growing up.

Sometimes I add "De La Ley" to my name because I am currently a law student. I also just find it amusing to make my long name even longer.
icey cus ur boi never folds under pressure
Im still MissPauling b/c TF2 was one of my favorite games. Plus idk, I like being called Pauling it makes me feel cool or something.
Go away
Gebriel: is literally my name spelt with an E instead of an A tho 'Geb' was given to me by the Sona Chicago group.

Gerbil/Gurbil: literally only happened because @"B0T ikillyou" said my name wrong the moment he met me and it stuck.
RussEfarmer because I am Russell Early, and I live on a farm