Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks Y’all <3
Just wanted to say thank you for all the people I’ve met through my time here at dinks. Though I haven’t been here the longest, I’ve met a ton of people who I enjoy playing with and honestly, I wouldn’t still be here if it wasn’t for all you. Thank you

List of people who I’ve met through my time.

Uriel, pencilvestro, zuboba, ceebeast, doyouliftbro, Dong, jack, Jesse, laced, soup, gcubed, Baku, noire, brown sugar, nicol, thunder, Ethan, battons, cardio, burb, crab, aethy, Adam, spaceship, cake, ph, Otis, Sean toliver, shshy, nodnerb, Zekken, Misstie, livi, Ernie, billiam, caddy, Lycan, ice phenoix, ckg, squid, rand, Nicky, Rylo, les, rats, jam, gamer, raider, and so many more (this list could go on awhile so imma stop while I’m ahead) I love y’all and I’m glad I’ve interacted with y’all for throughout my time. <3

Edit: (yeah these people started harassing me to add them lmao)
Crackbone, Derp, Salty, billybob, Brock, Icey, Lance, Dan, demik, henny.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Hahaha haha I almost thought this was a resignation. If and when you do I get to ban you.
oh
This man really be out here farming for his forum rep
:)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
<3<3<3<3<3<3
(02-11-2021, 01:04 AM)bryanbrr Wrote: Just wanted to say thank you for all the people I’ve met through my time here at dinks. Though I haven’t been here the longest, I’ve met a ton of people who I enjoy playing with and honestly, I wouldn’t still be here if it wasn’t for all you. Thank you

List of people who I’ve met through my time.

Uriel, pencilvestro, zuboba, ceebeast, doyouliftbro, Dong, jack, Jesse, laced, soup, gcubed, Baku, noire, brown sugar, nicol, thunder, Ethan, battons, cardio, burb, crab, aethy, Adam, spaceship, cake, ph, Otis, Sean toliver, shshy, nodnerb, Zekken, Misstie, livi, Ernie, billiam, caddy, Lycan, ice phenoix, ckg, squid, rand, Nicky, Rylo, les, rats, jam, gamer, raider, and so many more (this list could go on awhile so imma stop while I’m ahead) I love y’all and I’m glad I’ve interacted with y’all for throughout my time. <3
i blame your resignation on everyone you listed right?

<3
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Love ya Bryan. You been a good friend to me and I am proud of how far you come. I’m sure others are too.
(02-11-2021, 01:04 AM)bryanbrr Wrote: List of people who I’ve met through my time.

brown sugar

I'm appalled, not at the fact that you called me by my previous name despite me never bothering to change it back for awhile, but the sheer audacity to not just stick with the full name or just Brown. Like, there is no in-between.

other than that?

gay
cringe

back to the dead I go
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
if u like all these people so much why dont u marry them
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(02-11-2021, 12:54 PM)brock Wrote: if u like all these people so much why dont u marry them
will u marry me

(02-11-2021, 12:37 PM)Mana Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 01:04 AM)bryanbrr Wrote: List of people who I’ve met through my time.

brown sugar

I'm appalled, not at the fact that you called me by my previous name despite me never bothering to change it back for awhile, but the sheer audacity to not just stick with the full name or just Brown. Like, there is no in-between.

other than that?

gay
cringe

back to the dead I go
Don't be a stranger Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart <3
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]