Poor 256-ping boy got banned 4 scripting
I didn't say that I use autohop. Re-read my thesis... and then stop posting offtopic crap, sry for being rude.
Resident scripter here!

Most bhop scripts or "autohop" give a player an advantage by timing their jumps perfectly for them down to the millisecond. At that point, it doesn't matter whether you strafe or not, you're gaining speed. Looking at the video, the player likely isn't using any actual cheat software, but rather an autohotkey script designed for you to hold your spacebar while the script times your jumps. This becomes a little clearer from 0:10 to 0:15, where even though you aren't gaining speed because you're not perfectly timing your jumps by jumping again the millisecond you touch the floor, the jumps themselves are perfectly spaced out in between each other.

Looking at the rest of the video, what makes me unable to support this unban request is the way you crouch twice the instant you hit the floor. Any player who can use a keyboard can do this, but the way you do it looks very robotic, as if there's something else doing it for you. Adding on to that is the way it happens sometimes and not other times while you're jumping, almost like you're toggling it on and off.

tl;dr this is obvious, -1

"For what do I need to do strafes when the point of these hops isn't bhop but crouch jumping abuse on the go?"

lol
If you take the time to read the motd any form of assistance that isn't directly you, IE aim bot scripting auto hop etc is not permitted. Even if you had at any point questions about this you could have just asked an online staff.
(02-18-2021, 08:43 PM)derp sucks Wrote: ...
...autohotkey script designed for you to hold your spacebar while the script times your jumps. This becomes a little clearer from 0:10 to 0:15, where even though you aren't gaining speed because you're not perfectly timing your jumps by jumping again the millisecond you touch the floor, the jumps themselves are perfectly spaced out in between each other.

...the way you crouch twice the instant you hit the floor. ...the way you do it looks very robotic, as if there's something else doing it for you. Adding on to that is the way it happens sometimes and not other times while you're jumping, almost like you're toggling it on and off.
1) How can u say that my jumps are perfectly spaced out? This is just a speculation, nothing else.
2) Do I really need to explain u about crouch jumping abuse and differences between pressing ctrl first or space first? I'll do it for u if u wish <3

(02-18-2021, 08:49 PM)Battons Wrote: If you take the time to read the motd any form of assistance that isn't directly you, IE aim bot scripting auto hop etc is not permitted. Even if you had at any point questions about this you could have just asked an online staff.
It's obvious that scripts and cheats are forbidden... Thanks for obviousness, appreciate it! Have you read anything in this thread or did you just insert your own flight of rules-based thoughts when you saw the word 'script' in the subject?
Before you comment you should really think about what your saying. Derp Sucks is one of the best bhoppers I've ever seen almost speed runner level consistency so disrespecting him without knowing anything about him doesn't make me want to unban you. After your snarky comments -1.
(02-19-2021, 02:42 AM)PegasDoggeAM Wrote:
...autohotkey script designed for you to hold your spacebar while the script times your jumps. This becomes a little clearer from 0:10 to 0:15, where even though you aren't gaining speed because you're not perfectly timing your jumps by jumping again the millisecond you touch the floor, the jumps themselves are perfectly spaced out in between each other.

...the way you crouch twice the instant you hit the floor. ...the way you do it looks very robotic, as if there's something else doing it for you. Adding on to that is the way it happens sometimes and not other times while you're jumping, almost like you're toggling it on and off.
1) How can u say that my jumps are perfectly spaced out? This is just a speculation, nothing else.
2) Do I really need to explain u about crouch jumping abuse and differences between pressing ctrl first or space first? I'll do it for u if u wish <3
1) I can say that your jumps are perfectly spaced out because I have two semi-working eyeballs and I can perfectly see it in the video. Try watching the video I'm referring to, it might help you understand a little.
2) What's there to explain that I didn't already point out? Crouch jumping abuse breaks your hitbox and makes it very difficult to land a headshot, let alone any shot. When you press ctrl, you duck. When you press space, you jump. When you press them both, you crouch-jump. It looks different when you press one before the other, yes, but the end result is the same. What exactly is your point here?
(02-19-2021, 12:17 PM)Battons Wrote: Before you comment you should really think about what your saying. Derp Sucks is one of the best bhoppers I've ever seen almost speed runner level consistency so disrespecting him without knowing anything about him doesn't make me want to unban you. After your snarky comments -1.
It doesn't matter who he is, my answer was based on what he wrote. Thanks for another offtopic crap in this thread. That's it, stop posting something else, but not evidences or arguments. Thank u <3
(02-19-2021, 06:31 PM)derp sucks Wrote:
(02-19-2021, 02:42 AM)PegasDoggeAM Wrote:

1) I can say that your jumps are perfectly spaced out because I have two semi-working eyeballs and I can perfectly see it in the video. Try watching the video I'm referring to, it might help you understand a little.
2) What exactly is your point here?
1) That's why this is a speculation, cuz u made a conclusion based on what u saw, I'd understand if, for example, u asked me to record a demo of my movement so u can actually count the number of frames between jumps etc., that'd be great overall, but for now it's just an idle talk.
2) Yep, kinda looks robotic, but it's still a simple repetition of a two-key combination in 4 steps. It should look like this. And this isn't happening when I'm jumping cuz there is a different combination of buttons. Got it now?
(02-19-2021, 11:19 PM)PegasDoggeAM Wrote: 1) That's why this is a speculation, cuz u made a conclusion based on what u saw, I'd understand if, for example, u asked me to record a demo of my movement so u can actually count the number of frames between jumps etc., that'd be great overall, but for now it's just an idle talk.
2) Yep, kinda looks robotic, but it's still a simple repetition of a two-key combination in 4 steps. It should look like this. And this isn't happening when I'm jumping cuz there is a different combination of buttons. Got it now?
1) What? Speculation is "the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence." If a video of you doing this exact thing I said you were doing isn't firm evidence, then why would a demo from you be any different?

2) This would be an acceptable answer if, again, it wasn't frame-perfectly repeated each time.

I will not respond past this comment, I cannot support an unban at this time.
(02-20-2021, 05:24 PM)derp sucks Wrote:
(02-19-2021, 11:19 PM)PegasDoggeAM Wrote: 1) That's why this is a speculation, cuz u made a conclusion based on what u saw, I'd understand if, for example, u asked me to record a demo of my movement so u can actually count the number of frames between jumps etc., that'd be great overall, but for now it's just an idle talk.
If a video of you doing this exact thing I said you were doing isn't firm evidence, then why would a demo from you be any different?
This would be an acceptable answer if, again, it wasn't frame-perfectly repeated each time.
If I record a demo, then by using a console it'll be possible to see all my actions in each frame of the demo, so that you can understand that the delay between jumps isn't frame perfect, as you might think, just by looking at the video.
(02-20-2021, 06:40 PM)PegasDoggeAM Wrote: If I record a demo, then by using a console it'll be possible to see all my actions in each frame of the demo, so that you can understand that the delay between jumps isn't frame perfect, as you might think, just by looking at the video.

can you record a demo of you not cheating rq