Poor 256-ping boy got banned 4 scripting
(02-18-2021, 08:43 PM)derp sucks Wrote: ...
...autohotkey script designed for you to hold your spacebar while the script times your jumps. This becomes a little clearer from 0:10 to 0:15, where even though you aren't gaining speed because you're not perfectly timing your jumps by jumping again the millisecond you touch the floor, the jumps themselves are perfectly spaced out in between each other.

...the way you crouch twice the instant you hit the floor. ...the way you do it looks very robotic, as if there's something else doing it for you. Adding on to that is the way it happens sometimes and not other times while you're jumping, almost like you're toggling it on and off.
1) How can u say that my jumps are perfectly spaced out? This is just a speculation, nothing else.
2) Do I really need to explain u about crouch jumping abuse and differences between pressing ctrl first or space first? I'll do it for u if u wish <3

(02-18-2021, 08:49 PM)Battons Wrote: If you take the time to read the motd any form of assistance that isn't directly you, IE aim bot scripting auto hop etc is not permitted. Even if you had at any point questions about this you could have just asked an online staff.
It's obvious that scripts and cheats are forbidden... Thanks for obviousness, appreciate it! Have you read anything in this thread or did you just insert your own flight of rules-based thoughts when you saw the word 'script' in the subject?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poor 256-ping boy got banned 4 scripting - by PegasDoggeAM - 02-19-2021, 02:42 AM