Poor 256-ping boy got banned 4 scripting
(02-20-2021, 05:24 PM)derp sucks Wrote:
(02-19-2021, 11:19 PM)PegasDoggeAM Wrote: 1) That's why this is a speculation, cuz u made a conclusion based on what u saw, I'd understand if, for example, u asked me to record a demo of my movement so u can actually count the number of frames between jumps etc., that'd be great overall, but for now it's just an idle talk.
2) Yep, kinda looks robotic, but it's still a simple repetition of a two-key combination in 4 steps. It should look like this. And this isn't happening when I'm jumping cuz there is a different combination of buttons. Got it now?
If a video of you doing this exact thing I said you were doing isn't firm evidence, then why would a demo from you be any different?
This would be an acceptable answer if, again, it wasn't frame-perfectly repeated each time.
If I record a demo, then by using a console it'll be possible to see all my actions in each frame of the demo, so that you can understand that the delay between jumps isn't frame perfect, as you might think, just by looking at the video.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poor 256-ping boy got banned 4 scripting - by PegasDoggeAM - 02-20-2021, 06:40 PM