Poll: Should TheUltraFish have consequences
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES THE HECK HE SHOULD
13.33%
2 13.33%
no
86.67%
13 86.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I AM ACTUALLY CONFUSED LOL
Hi yes, I am the one who banned you. I do not need to be on to see things that you say or do nor do I need a ban request to ban someone.

I specifically banned you for homophobic slurs, because you were going out of your way to say it when no staff or certain members of the community were on to either correct you or discipline you for your actions. The two screenshots below show that you did use homophobic slurs and I can pretty much guarantee that this happened after you died since you are known to take the game of Prop Hunt too seriously and rage.

This punishment is also taking into consideration of other things that you have done on the server. Which includes but is not limited to: trolling, raging, yelling at other players, arguing with staff, and arguing about previous bans. This is only in the month of February. If we want a more historical account, you have also gotten in trouble for time farming multiple times (impressive on PH), killing props before the round starts, "having a huge fucking attitude", chat spam, abusing donor commands, calling out ghosters in voice chat and regular chat, previously using homophobic slurs, and just generally disrespecting players.

You have been banned previously for abusing donor commands, time farming (multiple times), arguing with staff, ungagging yourself and instigating fights with other people.

So yes, I banned you for 90 days. Your attitude has not changed and your constantly starting shit just to be an asshole it seems. I understand that everyone needs an outlet and videogames are a good outlet for many people, but no one else should have to deal with the problems caused by you trying to bring many people down. You have gotten in trouble for slurs in the past so I don't know why you thought you were just going to magically get away with it even if no staff were on at the time. I believe that my ban is fair (taking into account the other things that you have gotten in trouble for just in February alone. No one called me out on this ban on the staff team despite making my ban public for others to see.

If I made a mistake, I'll own up to it. However, I do not believe I have in this instance. I will not vote on this unban request since I am the one that did the ban.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
RE: I AM ACTUALLY CONFUSED LOL - by Jammin - 02-18-2021, 02:18 PM
RE: I AM ACTUALLY CONFUSED LOL - by Happy - 02-18-2021, 02:27 PM
RE: I AM ACTUALLY CONFUSED LOL - by Jammin - 02-18-2021, 02:52 PM
RE: I AM ACTUALLY CONFUSED LOL - by real (4) - 02-18-2021, 02:24 PM
RE: I AM ACTUALLY CONFUSED LOL - by Agent Barton - 02-18-2021, 02:32 PM
RE: I AM ACTUALLY CONFUSED LOL - by TheUltraFish - 02-18-2021, 02:43 PM