Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mic Spamming, and rude to other players
Offender's Name & Steam ID: zachman403 STEAM_0:0:567581816

Potential Witnesses: RopeGuy20_TTV, MexicanB, and Toxicshane

Reason to Ban: Mic Spamming, and rude to other players. 

Proof: Click here to see my video evidence. Make sure to refer to the timestamps in the description for the events of mic spam and being rude etc. YOU DONT need to watch the whole video. Most of it is pointless but I included it just in case.

Other: This is not the first time he (zachman403) has mic spammed and he has already been banned twice. Here is his first ban and his [/url][url=https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/phbans/detail/index.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:567581816&time=1613326147]second ban. I could not find a post on these two bans on the forums here but at least there is proof that this wouldn't be the first time. I just tend to hear him be rude to players a lot and use soundboards/playing sounds through his mic unnecessarily...
           I was very nice to zachman and am sad that someone that seemed cool decided to do these kinds of things but "it izz what it izz"
I don't think it's too bad since it seems very minor in the video but it is worth a try.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Player has been banned for 3 days for mic spam and trolling. 

Thank you for the report.