Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr.PropanePeter/Mr.SaturdayKnight Donor Abuse
Offender's Name: Mr.PropanePeter

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183455733

What Server(s): TTT

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Ungagged self after staff gag, kicked another player as revenge for an RDM

When They Did It: Between 9 PM and 11 PM 18 February 2021

Potential Witnesses: @Battons, possibly @"(S)tuppidy"

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/WV3KpZ6

Other: Player is also known as Mr.SaturdayKnight. He has been banned twice this month (yes, this month) for slur usage and targeting/harassment.
These included a 1-day ban and 5-day ban. A ban may be warranted along with the donor strike.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Yes I was there for this and made it absolutely clear to him not to do that and then he just PMd me saying "chill its just dinks"
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
I know this statement is useless without evidence, but the man has brushed off gags before. I've heard him say "i don't care if you gag me, i'll just ungag myself."
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Here is some more evidence that has been collected. 

Homie decided that it was okay to kick someone for no reason.

https://ibb.co/X3TX6Nv
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
FYI player is banned for a few days. He did abuse a few times today, I only witnessed one (posted in my updated link). I guess he did it a few times while no staff were online

Just to clarify - per experiment that was carried out by @bryanbrr and @Raider Hanks via a willing donor - a voteban of 0 minutes is a PERMANENT ban.
In other words, this player tried to permanently ban another player he didn't like, whether he understood what he was doing or not.
He should not be let back on without a demotion, he is being too reckless.

Update, player was permabanned for slur usage. There is no need to rush in a demotion now, we can do that if he ever appeals to be unbanned

Closing thread for now. Rank will be requested to be removed if player is unbanned.
[Image: b_560x95.png]