Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wooooooooowww
(02-20-2021, 10:17 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: He seems to  friends with noodlekiller  .In the first video, he says he is speaking from voice chat.Noodlekiller  banned months ago.
Man burps into microphone, Blurgh warns him and punishes him with round gag then wow ussing ungag command .People on the server say don't use your power and let the staff handle it "Trusted aren't staff Dink said they're not staff anymore"A few people on the server saying trusted is staff rank but he doesn't listen to them and continues to argue.

I suggest it's more than just a strike, as it's repeated in August as well.Man doesn't learn from his mistakes
Yes, they are friendos and usually hopped on the server together. Don't ask me why I remember this, I don't fucking know. 

In thee first vid he says that he doesn't care if his rank gets removed, because 'it costed only 15 dollars'. The dude needs his rank removed, because he doesn't understand his mistake and he never will.

Messages In This Thread
Wooooooooowww - by Blurgh - 02-19-2021, 09:36 PM
RE: Wooooooooowww - by gerbil - 02-20-2021, 01:30 AM
RE: Wooooooooowww - by Jammin - 02-20-2021, 02:33 AM
RE: Wooooooooowww - by real (4) - 02-20-2021, 10:17 AM
RE: Wooooooooowww - by Blurgh - 02-20-2021, 03:57 PM
RE: Wooooooooowww - by gerbil - 02-20-2021, 04:45 PM