Azzy Gamer Unfair ban
(04-17-2017, 06:53 PM)DaKody Wrote: [Image: 92512346.gif]

Is that an anime Speed Racer?
Ya I recalled seeing your Mid-Round voting stuff earlier, but I never saw it once I asked you to stop. Then again I didn't really stay on the server that long.

Lucario is fairly new inside the community, and I'd be fine with a solid reduce of 2-3 weeks. I know on top of the abuse / ghosting, I think having him be slightly new makes it a fair Reduction.

Though we cannot ignore the Staff Disrespect, I'd hope yo don't do this in the future. When someone gets the chance to show that evidence, please post it in this thread.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I'd be good with a month reduce and indefinite demotion to supporter. I've witnessed several times where you lose your temper over getting fairly killed by insisting it's RDM and when you do RDM, get really defensive about why it isn't RDM (mostly killing on sus if I remember correctly).
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]