Azzy Gamer Unfair ban
Azzy Gamer
STEAM_0:0:107703401
EveryJuan
Saying "No mods no rules" in a sarcastic way because there were many test mods and mods, and also saying it was a joke
Never i think
No solid reason more than rancor, staff abuse and refusing to very light jokes
I havent been banned before, im actually a nice person, i usually make bad puns
Ive had problems with this guy before, he had rdmed me just because i passed an unid body in a very obscure room, also i claimed i didnt see it like 4 times and he kept going after me, role Innocent everyjuan role innocent in that time
A very obscure room? It was a hallway and you walked back and forth over it twice while i asked you to ID it. That's not RDM, that's KOSABLE.

You were banned for failing to follow instruction, constant vote spam, being a dick to staff, etc etc. This is based on things i witnessed and reports from other staff, approved by an admin. I'd be for a reduction but 1. Please follow format

2. Please follow rule 1.
Quite simply put, you trolled to hard and you got burnt. We have multiple players complaining about you, your playstyle, psay messages, etc... I finally drew the line.

Any other players want to put their 2cents in please do so.
[Image: JU8CD1n.png]
[Image: 73MD1Yf.gif]
Also you forgot to put the real reason you were banned, including ghosting.
Ooh, ooh, let me jump on the train!

You constantly abuse your Donor commands to make multiple polls per round. Like, we've told you a dozen times and you refuse to listen. If you can't follow something that straightforward, how can we trust you to follow the rest of the rules?

[gBan] Everyjuan has banned AzzyGamer - Duration: Indefinitely! (Abuse of power, staff disrespect, ghosting)
-Ghosting: I brought it up to staff. Info was given to me by crimson: Evidence:http://imgur.com/a/z7zVJ
-Abuse of power: was voting multiple times mid-round. Warned not to by Juan, but after Juan left aparently did so again.
-Staff disrepect: I believe other staff have that info.
+1 for reduction to a couple months and demote to suppoter
former admin2
I was playing all day, and there were instances in which shouldn't have happened on your part, especially being a donor. You frequently queued the same things about furries in which other people online asked you to stop, you kept putting up polls during the middle of a round after you were asked to stop 3 times. You were warned by @Christian  and @Everyjuan but you kept going. After the fact, you blatantly said "No staff no rules" regardless of a joke or not, you were playing with fire all day and this was the tipping weight to get you banned. You also had a situation in which you ghosted and told information to a live player when you were dead. I'm fine with a Reduction & a demotion.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Burrito what the fuck is that screen res
Anywho, based on what rippe and everyjuan, -1, ghosting and abuse dont go down well.
Not to bring the thread off topic, why did hoodies unban get suddenly locked? Just wondering, there was no mod response unless it was rippe stating that he most likely will stay banned.
[Image: 92512346.gif]
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(04-17-2017, 06:52 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Burrito what the fuck is that screen res

Standard MacBook res I guess