Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
test mod abuse
Offender's Name: 7-zip

Offender's SteamID: 76561198104942469

What Server(s): dinklebergs ttt fast download

Offender's Rank: test mod

What They Did: after i killed him. he when to Spector and use the console to brought me and then drop me to my death

When They Did It:  02/23/2021 23:28

Potential Witnesses: chil, demon skullfire, playboy , bxnes , dizzy ,

Proof:  chat logs
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...249011AB5/
Other:
I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings I was just joking around. Context: He rdmed me on my T round so I wanted to mess with him. I didn’t expect that to make him upset because I’ve joked with him before so now I apologize and I hope we can move on from this since it’s just a game and we’re all just trying to have fun.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8101688]
One there is no proof and second weren't you RDMing 7-Zip?
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
we'll get right on that
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Sadly in a situation like this it is more of a he said she said issue and while I hate to be dismissive of abuse reports, without evidence we can't really do much about it. If you have any kind of proof or evidence please share so we can make a better assessment.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Did this happen during the round or after the round?
If this was during the round, this is an issue.

The chat image provided does show 7-zip did bring the player.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Huh... this all sounds very familiar...
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
This is the issue with messing around. I myself did this the other day, albeit I made sure it was pre-round and was cautious of who it may have upset. Staff NEEDS to make sure their actions , if done in a joking manner, occur with consent. I won't say "oh we should not joke around with our powers whatsoever," because that would be hypocritical of me and frankly impossible. From Trusted to Admin, even the Owner, we all use our powers to joke with friends. Just don't always take for granted that a person will be okay with having a round ruined like they did once before. Be careful.

7-Zip did own up to his mistake. I believe he should be officially talked to by a higher up, and we move on. If it happens again, link to this post and conduct a punishment for frequent abuse of power. If it doesn't happen again, all is well.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Since this did directly interfere with the player’s round it amounts to either a misuse or an abuse of power. If it wasn’t done in revenge but rather in an attempted joke then it’s a little less serious. Still, this isn’t at all a proper use of the command on a player and should stop immediately. At the very least the admin should warn the staff member and perhaps add a strike if he feels necessary to get the point across.
As a general reminder to the staff team, please refrain from misusing commands for jokes. Yes it “okay” sometimes when the friend is in on the joke but when it happens to often it becomes common and those not involved get roped in because the staff member forgot to check with them first.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Staff member in question understands what they did and will not continue with said actions. Thank you for the report. Matt basically said it best.
[Image: b_560x95.png]