Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban me plz
Steam I.D: (76561198280385235) 

Who banned you: Scoovie

Reason for ban: Cheating 

Reason for Admins to unban you: So i was caught hacking in 2017 by scoovie so can i plz get unbanned i have changed a lot and i really enjoyed playing on this server  
Sees -20 Rep
"Huh? What's up with that?"
goes to related link
Edit: sees another related link

Uhhhhh
Edit after seeing the 2nd link: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(02-24-2021, 11:55 AM)Mana Wrote: Sees -20 Rep
"Huh? What's up with that?"
goes to related link

Uhhhhh
ok yes idk why but i promise im such a better person now and will not ruin the game for anyone
You were caught hacking and want to come back? LMAO Nah bro I think it's for the best that we don't.

[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
I mean like people have said before hacks are bad so it kinda makes me hesitant to say yes. I’m not sure how to feel about this tbh even if it’s been a while. Like how will we know you won’t do it again. Then again that it is sort of a trick question I will admit to myself that. I guess you could be unbanned but it’s probably not too high of a chance. I’m neutral on this main reason there doesn’t seem to be a lot of thought put into this appeal. I may be being a strictler on this I suppose but I feel you should be when it comes to hacks.
Ohh I remember you!
no -1
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Unban Request #1 - Ghosting
Unban Request #2 - Failure to follow rules
Unban Request #3 - Hacking
Ban #1 - Joining Spectator constantly after many warnings
Ban #2, #3, #4 - Ghosting, Failure to follow rules, and Punishment Evading
Ban #5 - Cheats/Hacking
Ban #6 - Hack Menu

You have been banned 6 times. Although the reason for the bans does change, it seriously does not look like you've learned your lesson at all.
Your first ban was for constantly joining Spectator after many warnings which you served for 3 days.
Right after that you were banned for Ghosting and Failure to follow the rules after multiple warnings plus punishment evading after serving your Spectator ban.
Then, about 4 months later, you got back on the server days after being unbanned from your previous ban just to be caught by Console for having cheats/hacks.
Hours after your unban from Console you hopped right back onto the server and was caught opening a hack menu.

So, no. You don't deserve to be unbanned if you haven't learned your lesson after 6 bans.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
Here's a simple question for you: Do you intend to hack/cheat/exploit in any form within the Dinkleberg community?
Yeah I'm a TTT person, but like ... no. Multiple bans, for various reasons. If it was JUST hacking you did, it could be considered. But you've done many, many bad things friend. Why should PH even consider letting you back ever all you've done?
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
-1 Hacks bad
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]