Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welp since we're all on this train (Aki T-Mod Application)
Ingame Name: Aki (♥ω♥), Aki, AkiRakku, [pink]Aki, [test]Aki, §5Aki

Link to GameTracker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:111981265

Time Played: 408 Hours (Roughly 2 weeks and 3 days)

When First Joined: November 2019 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Central Time Zone; I'm usually on most Weekdays around 4 to 10pm. Weekends vary.

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: From my time as being Trusted I have dealt with a variety of situations; from ghosting trios to hacking and the random toxic players. With this experience I'll be able to handle situations with ease if I am to become a T-Mod. I am able to spot suspicious players and gather evidence for future bans. I am also easily able to aid newcomers about the rules and nudge them in the right way.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help the community because the server should be a nice place to have some fun; not being bombarded by toxicity and cheaters. The staff has been welcoming ever since I've joined the community and I want to, in a way, be that person to newcomers too. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes. Trusted Application - Approved

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes I have OBS and Snip

How did you find us?: Played on the server with my partner and instantly fell in love. The rest is history.

Other: Mainly I just want to be able to keep the community safe and fun. No matter what the outcome of this application is I will always love being on Dinks. Thank you for taking the time to read  Heart
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]

Messages In This Thread
Welp since we're all on this train (Aki T-Mod Application) - by Aki (♥ω♥) - 02-24-2021, 09:39 PM