Unban Request
Ingame Name: KOS roast

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53585517

Who Banned You: MiniMe2001 (no sound)

Reason For Ban: (Aimlock, Wallhacks, Scripts)

Length of Ban:  Perm

Reason for Admins to Unban: I wasn't cheating? I literally just had to deal with this exact same situation earlier.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13758

Other: I think this is because I just killed 3 people using the silenced sniper on TTT and it's literally the most broken gun I've ever used. Aiming for the head on a gun with literally no recoil is easy.
-1 you had a clear aimlock, locked onto a guy through a wall and then snapped to them as they came into the room. Plus the scripts were shaky as hell. Get something better and not trashy
(02-25-2021, 06:22 PM)MiniMe2001 (no sound) Wrote: -1 you had a clear aimlock, locked onto a guy through a wall and then snapped to them as they came into the room. Plus the scripts were shaky as hell. Get something better and not trashy
Please provide the proof, cause I wasn't using cheats. There was one way in and that was it, there was only one other place for them to come in through. I was shaking myself cause of the situation I was in, I was stuck in a corner and being attacked by three people. Not to forget to mention the fire was hitting me if I moved anyway towards the right.

I literally was sweating cause I had no clue how many other people were alive and I thought by placing the turrets they'd actually have done something but they didn't so I was panicking trying not to fucking die and hoping there was other people alive, but it was apparently me v 3 T's.
Im more or less uninvolved with this ban other than spectating the last round you played.
https://youtu.be/FmIsoplSOtU
That is what I recorded when I spectated.
It may take a few minutes to view, be patient with my lovely internet speeds
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
So... you have your friend come on here and confirm you are using cheats..... -1
I don't see any cheating in that video at all? I was even bunny hopping, I have a bind that holds +left and was holding that to strafe as I used my mousewheel to jump. Please refer to my post here:  [Image: kLHzmW1S.png]

As I stated there was a one way entrance. I think you guys are just jumping on every play I make cause of the incident that occurred yesterday. The Silenced Sniper is literally a 1shot headshot and has little to no recoil.
(02-25-2021, 06:37 PM)roast Wrote: I don't see any cheating in that video at all? I was even bunny hopping, I have a bind that holds +left and was holding that to strafe as I used my mousewheel to jump. Please refer to my post here:  https://thetruthis.blacklivesdontmatter.club/kLHzmW1S

As I stated there was a one way entrance. I think you guys are just jumping on every play I make cause of the incident that occurred yesterday. The Silenced Sniper is literally a 1shot headshot and has little to no recoil.
ok so hacking and racism nice bro -1
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Video shows the clear snaps -1 goodbye
(02-25-2021, 06:38 PM)MiniMe2001 (no sound) Wrote: Video shows the clear snaps -1 goodbye
Clear snaps? Good lord, you must not know how to aim or are always panicking when you play video games. Those are "snaps".
Wasn't everything already settled?

Oh but hey, its always nice to see someone go out of their way to inform us of their mental disabilities, it must be hard having to deal with that.
I recommend you see a doctor regarding that issue!
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020