Unban Request
Mental disability. Cool. Thanks. Nothing more but toxic people and sore losers. The Silenced Sniper is broken, it was stated in server by other users its a broken sniper. The evidence is in the video its self, first kill body shot, 2nd kill headshot and 3rd kill as well. All hitboxes are the same size and they were following in a single file line into the same room right after eachother. I clutched a round and that's enough evidence that I'm a cheater and I must be banned cause I was playing with someone who was cheating. It's honestly sad how hard it is for you guys to believe that maybe I'm just not shit at the game and that aiming doesn't require you to be an e-sports god to do.

Please provide me solid proof, similar to that of Golf that gives off actual proof of me cheating. Cause for anyone who isn't biased and trying to throw their banhammer/moderator high horse around like a flag- it's pretty obvious there is no cheating.
(02-25-2021, 06:50 PM)roast Wrote: Mental disability. Cool. Thanks. Nothing more but toxic people and sore losers. The Silenced Sniper is broken, it was stated in server by other users its a broken sniper. The evidence is in the video its self, first kill body shot, 2nd kill headshot and 3rd kill as well. All hitboxes are the same size and they were following in a single file line into the same room right after eachother. I clutched a round and that's enough evidence that I'm a cheater and I must be banned cause I was playing with someone who was cheating. It's honestly sad how hard it is for you guys to believe that maybe I'm just not shit at the game and that aiming doesn't require you to be an e-sports god to do.
I have no idea why you defended your friend then if you knew he was cheating. Sort of ruins your credibility claim in my eyes at least.
(02-25-2021, 06:55 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 06:50 PM)roast Wrote: Mental disability. Cool. Thanks. Nothing more but toxic people and sore losers. The Silenced Sniper is broken, it was stated in server by other users its a broken sniper. The evidence is in the video its self, first kill body shot, 2nd kill headshot and 3rd kill as well. All hitboxes are the same size and they were following in a single file line into the same room right after eachother. I clutched a round and that's enough evidence that I'm a cheater and I must be banned cause I was playing with someone who was cheating. It's honestly sad how hard it is for you guys to believe that maybe I'm just not shit at the game and that aiming doesn't require you to be an e-sports god to do.
I have no idea why you defended your friend then if you knew he was cheating. Sort of ruins your credibility claim in my eyes at least.
Cause he's my friend. Sorry I'm not like other people who throw their good friends under the bus. Can you try to make valid points against the defense I posted. The things you're bringing up are irrelevant to the matter at hand. We are two different people, his actions do not correlate with me. We're not the same person.
(02-25-2021, 06:57 PM)roast Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 06:50 PM)roast Wrote: -snip-
Cause he's my friend. Sorry I'm not like other people who throw their good friends under the bus.
I mean you could of just not said anything. That isn’t throwing your friend under the bus really.
(02-25-2021, 06:58 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 06:57 PM)roast Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 06:50 PM)roast Wrote: -snip-
Cause he's my friend. Sorry I'm not like other people who throw their good friends under the bus.
I mean you could of just not said anything. That isn’t throwing your friend under the bus really.
I could've, I should've, but I didn't. Regardless this has nothing to do with my unban request. My evidence isn't as obvious as his. I was literally just trying to help him out cause he was enjoying the server lol.

Regardless can we please stop derailing the thread.

Mental disability. Cool. Thanks. Nothing more but toxic people and sore losers. The Silenced Sniper is broken, it was stated in server by other users its a broken sniper. The evidence is in the video its self, first kill body shot, 2nd kill headshot and 3rd kill as well. All hitboxes are the same size and they were following in a single file line into the same room right after eachother. I clutched a round and that's enough evidence that I'm a cheater and I must be banned cause I was playing with someone who was cheating. It's honestly sad how hard it is for you guys to believe that maybe I'm just not shit at the game and that aiming doesn't require you to be an e-sports god to do.

1. Check your corners.
2. Have a steady hand and don't panic when aiming.
3. If there is a one way, always aim for where the head would be.
4. If you have a rifle with sniper with good recoil, compensate and readjust asap.

Please provide me solid proof, similar to that of Golf that gives off actual proof of me cheating. Cause for anyone who isn't biased and trying to throw their banhammer/moderator high horse around like a flag- it's pretty obvious there is no cheating.
Nah -1
ignoring the fact that you ARE cheating how do you explain the fact that you have shit aim and cross hair placement in all the previous rounds and then suddenly pull that off.

let me guess your little brother was playing for you?

also you denied knowing vlad yet he is on your friends list... strange.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
I was playing the entire time I also don't have "shit aim and cross hair placement" I don't bother even trying to play when I am playing as an inno cause it's not fun to me so I am mildly afk/watching shit on my other monitor.

Vlad is a mutual friend and just says dumb shit. Does he have any proof or are you just gonna believe a random post a friend of mine said to obviously fuck with me? I claimed I didn't know him, yet he's on my friend list. Am I supposed to think "oh wow this dude has the same name as my steam friend IT HAS TO BE HIM THERE IS NO ONE ELSE IN THE WORLD THAT GOES BY THAT NAME!"

Also, it's getting really annoying how you guys continue to derail the thread about things that aren't relevant to the matter. You have no proof except for that one video which in itself isn't proof.

Also, here let me reiterate the same point over and over again explaining the same situation to you that you refuse to believe/read/respond to.

>>>>>The Silenced Sniper is broken, it was stated in server by other users its a broken sniper. The evidence is in the video its self, first kill body shot, 2nd kill headshot and 3rd kill as well. All hitboxes are the same size and they were following in a single file line into the same room right after eachother. I clutched a round and that's enough evidence that I'm a cheater and I must be banned cause I was playing with someone who was cheating. It's honestly sad how hard it is for you guys to believe that maybe I'm just not shit at the game and that aiming doesn't require you to be an e-sports god to do. It has BARELY ANY recoil and is a 1shot kill on headshots.

1. Check your corners.
2. Have a steady hand and don't panic when aiming.
3. If there is a one way, always aim for where the head would be.
4. If you have a rifle with sniper with good recoil, compensate and readjust asap.

Please provide me solid proof, similar to that of Golf that gives off actual proof of me cheating. Cause for anyone who isn't biased and trying to throw their banhammer/moderator high horse around like a flag- it's pretty obvious there is no cheating.<<<<<
To be fair, I think its more conductive to keep it on topic the evidence and keep it focused on Roast. Hate to say it but he's right where his 'friend's' actions don't really have much to do with his own ban. That being said, the video does indicate aimbot.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(02-25-2021, 07:15 PM)roast Wrote:  are you just gonna believe a random post a friend of mine said to obviously fuck with me?
As far as i am aware Vlad has never lied to me so I have no reason not to believe him, yet you have already admitted to lying about your other friend not being a hacker.

so of the two of you I trust Vlad more :)

next time you decide to hack on a server just keep your mouth shut and you'll be more likely to get away with it. you just keep digging yourself a deeper hole.

(obviously i am not basing my opinion on the word of you friend who also has vac bans on record for cheating i am basing it on what i saw when you were on the server)

[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
(02-25-2021, 07:23 PM)Cactus Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 07:15 PM)roast Wrote:  are you just gonna believe a random post a friend of mine said to obviously fuck with me?
As far as i am aware Vlad has never lied to me so I have no reason not to believe him, yet you have already admitted to lying about your other friend not being a hacker.

so of the two of you I trust Vlad more :)

next time you decide to hack on a server just keep your mouth shut and you'll be more likely to get away with it. you just keep digging yourself a deeper hole.

(obviously i am not basing my opinion on the word of you friend who also has vac bans on record for cheating i am basing it on what i saw when you were on the server)

Literally you're ignoring everything being said in this thread and relaying back to the same default argument. My profile itself is YEARS old, no VAC bans. Please provide more proof of the cheating, cause as stated prior in this thread. That video shows literally nothing. Now you're claiming that there is more evidence, please provide it. Go through all my screenshots and steam friends while you're at it.

As I've already stated, I enjoy this server, I'm not cheating and I don't want to be banned for something I'm not doing. While you "moderators" sit here, point at the same irrelevant sliver of "proof" you have, refuse to actually prove your own points, call me names and act super toxic and rude. How about you contribute to the thread with something constructive. If I was actually cheating why would I even bother making this unban thread and replying in the manner I am.

[Image: Discord_2021-02-25_16-38-10.png]

Also please take note that if I was aimbotting/aimlocking why did I miss my first shot.