Unban Request
I have no idea what you and your friend are trying to accomplish. You were both caught on Garnet yesterday which your friend was staff on the DarkRP server for and got himself demoted due to hacking on TTT.

I could send their ban appeals from there if anyone wants, but you'd have to have a forum account on there to be able to see it.
Here are the videos though:
Roast + Roast p2 | Ghost

[Image: lzmxrUt.png]
[Image: GbteqjS.png]

This is directly from an admin on Garnet that was also there for your ban and ban appeal.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
(02-25-2021, 07:27 PM)roast Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 07:23 PM)Cactus Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 07:15 PM)roast Wrote: -snip-
-snip-
-snip-
If I was actually cheating why would I even bother making this unban thread and replying in the manner I am.
I would love to answer this rhetorical question, thank you for giving me the opportunity.
You are a troll, and a damn good one.
A person, legitimately accused of cheating within a community and wishing to be unbanned, would explain their actions/how their snaps were possible.
Instead, you have continuously denied the accusation, claiming that inhuman, 1-frame snaps to heads are "god-tier flicks."
Also, one accused would try to disprove evidence brought against them, instead of continuing to troll the jury:

(02-25-2021, 06:37 PM)roast Wrote: -snip-
Please refer to my post here:  https://thetruthis.blacklivesdontmatter.club/kLHzmW1S
-snip-
Lets start the troll party off with a racist link, shall we?

(02-25-2021, 06:39 PM)roast Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 06:38 PM)MiniMe2001 (no sound) Wrote: -snip-
Clear snaps? Good lord, you must not know how to aim or are always panicking when you play video games. Those are "snaps".
Prove why those aren't snaps, don't just claim they aren't and take an unnecessary at MiniMe2001's aim (which by the way is pretty damn good considering he is #5 all time).

(02-25-2021, 06:50 PM)roast Wrote: -snip-
Cause for anyone who isn't biased and trying to throw their banhammer/moderator high horse around like a flag- it's pretty obvious there is no cheating.
I snipped the first part because others weren't exactly being good sports in this thread. But there isn't a bias here - we have presented evidence of inhuman snaps. Other players could try to prove this by providing their history on other servers (ranked #2 seriour TTT west, #4 CS:GO server x, etc.), providing video of their hands when playing, hell we had a player provide medical documentation since their weird flicks were due to a tremor condition in their hands. All of that would be ways to disprove our theory that 1-frame spin-snaps are impossible. Instead, you seem to think that we are "biased" and "throwing a banhammer" around. In the contrary, not only did I, your first accuser, apologize to you for what at the time appeared to be an unjustified karma ban, but also refrained from commenting on here thus far other than to provide my own recording I did.
Frankly, anyone who spends time trying to parade around a ranking on a gmod server should reevaluate their life choices. I say the same for those who hack/troll a gmod server, but who knows why some of yall do that.

(02-25-2021, 06:57 PM)roast Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 06:55 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
-snip-
Sorry I'm not like other people who throw their good friends under the bus. -snip-
"who throw their good friends under the bus" - not sure the relevancy of that comment here. You seem to have decided to insert that for no good reason.

(02-25-2021, 07:00 PM)roast Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 06:58 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 06:57 PM)roast Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 06:55 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
Please provide me solid proof, similar to that of Golf that gives off actual proof of me cheating. Cause for anyone who isn't biased and trying to throw their banhammer/moderator high horse around like a flag- it's pretty obvious there is no cheating.
Again with that statement - moderator high horse - i just don't get why you think that is what this is about.
More often than not, I refer a sus-aim player to other regular players we have in game, as well as staff members. I do this because I really don't like kicking other players out of the servers. The vast majority of the time, players are well behaved, and playing TTT is a shit ton of fun. Im not sure what you are going for, especially considering it was regular players, not active staff, who initially were sus of your aim - and felt it necessary to bring it to our attention.

(02-25-2021, 07:27 PM)roast Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 07:23 PM)Cactus Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 07:15 PM)roast Wrote: -snip-
-snip-
-snip-
[Image: Discord_2021-02-25_16-38-10.png]
-snip-
What is the relevancy of posting our discord DM's here? I was staying out of this in part because I am on the unban committee - and thus I have a vote. I don't like being potentially influenced by discord DM's relating to unban requests, let alone that being posted directly here.

But, if you insist. Lets check out your behavior on discord for a second
[Image: ghost2.PNG]
You talk about us parading around ranks, yet you go around parading about my genuine apology for the karma ban. If anything, having a mod apologize to you should show that we have basic integrity - I was overruled by a more senior staff member, and thus, at the time, my kban was proven to be improper. I felt an apology was necessary, thus I did so.
But who cares, its not like ghost has been harassing others, or using slurs, or anything, right?
[Image: Ghost.PNG]
As you can see, ghost decided using a homophobic slur in discord was a good idea - despite it being explicitely against our rules.
ghost/roast has also been harassing other players, particularly female players, in server before the hackusations began.

Conclusion: You are trying to get back in the server because you are a troll, and that is what trolls do.

Now that i'm done addressing that, lets address the main issue here: your unban request.
The number one thing to do when you are banned, is to file an unban request and WAIT UNTIL A DECISION IS MADE.

The worst thing to do?
Alt evade.
[Image: ghost%20alt%20evading.PNG]
Frankly, you still had a chance - if you were able to somehow prove that you weren't aimbotting.
Alt evasion eliminates any possibility of coming back.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
They're both cheating, I have no idea why you guys still have this thread opened. Simply just watch Hani's videos, if you guys can't tell if this is cheating or not then I think a few of you need to resign..
I held hopes after the first thread that you were just a good player but after reviewing the other evidence it appears I've made the wrong call, gonna fat -1 this. I also apologize to anyone thats been affected/ had to deal with this. At the time I was unsure if he was actually cheating or not because of how choppy the videos were and had others double check me aswell. Sorry for doubting you jammin.
Not cheating here, I did cheat on Garnet though cause I was permabanned for calling out a member of their staff for grooming children. It wasn't my brightest moment but I do not regret it. Proggy defends his friends whether right or wrong. Idk about you but I hate pedophiles and people who sympathize/enable them.

The link I posted is my image share host, once I realized what it said I edited the post and removed the link.

The first video posted in the start of the thread is literally simply me moving my hand. I don't have medical records or some medical condition, the fact you're claiming that those shots are inhumane is purely ridiculous.

Someone on the server called me the f-word, I joined the discord and said reiterated what I was gagged for. @jax was actually the one who originally used the slur and then proceeded to !gag me in server. I didn't bother reading the rules, considering it was my first day and most TTT servers are the same in regards to rules.

The "snaps" as I stated there flicks and such are within less then an inch of eachother, the movement needed on my mouse to tap their heads is less then that. I run a fairly high DPI on my mouse and a decent sensitivity on the game itself.

If I was cheating do you not think I'd have known I'm being spectated and would continue to aimbot if I am already on thin ice and being watched? That is simply idiotic.
dirty scripter says mans cheating, -1
Dude you were cheating clearly. Its so easy to tell from Jammins video. -1.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
(02-26-2021, 06:32 PM)⋆ Fx ⋆ Wrote: Dude you were cheating clearly. Its so easy to tell from Jammins video. -1.
You're hilarious.
Unban request denied
[Image: b_560x95.png]