Banned for no reason
Ingame Name: HOOVYDAM velk.ca

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:589795786

Who Banned You: Jimmin

Reason For Ban: aimbot 

Length of Ban: forever 

Reason for Admins to Unban: none since i just got back and played normal like always and decide to log to the server again and found out i got banned for cheating which i don't do.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): nope i don't think so
[Image: 74654620e429266cd4c8e319449605c4.png]

you were banned hours ago? thats crazy fast ubr, im sure  @Jammin will provide evidence and untill then you should play dinks other gamemodes so your not bored
(03-01-2021, 04:44 AM)MillyDilly` Wrote: [Image: 74654620e429266cd4c8e319449605c4.png]

you were banned hours ago? thats crazy fast ubr, im sure  @Jammin will provide evidence and untill then you should play dinks other gamemodes so your not bored
yea but what ticks me off is I did nothing wrong I only played a few games then left i did not have any sort of cheats or whatever
(03-01-2021, 05:02 AM)HOOVYDAM velk.ca Wrote:
(03-01-2021, 04:44 AM)MillyDilly` Wrote: [Image: 74654620e429266cd4c8e319449605c4.png]

you were banned hours ago? thats crazy fast ubr, im sure  @ Jammin will provide evidence and untill then you should play dinks other gamemodes so your not bored
yea but what ticks me off is I did nothing wrong I only played a few games then left i did not have any sort of cheats or whatever
well hopefully it'll get cleared up
im going to +1 this unban request because it looks as though there isn't sufficient evidence for it. It might take a little bit for your unban request to go through though
Hi, I banned you for what appeared at the time to be spinbot/aimbot for the few games you were on. At the time, it seemed pretty blatant.
HOWEVER
The evidence I recorded is very laggy, and reviewing it this morning doesn't support any kind of ban. After reviewing what I clipped (https://youtu.be/pnGBkws1ZSo), I don't think this was a justified ban.
I'll check the rest of my recording/shadow play from the games you played, but based on what I ended up stashing as your evidence, you should be unbanned with an apology.
I am asking for the player to be unbanned while further evidence is reviewed so he isn't stuck in limbo

I'm stuck at work and won't be able to give a further confirmation until ~ 9 pm est today. I recommend he be unbanned until that time, though it does go against procedure.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I can vouch for my man hoovy unban my man been playin for a long while and is very bad
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(03-01-2021, 08:35 AM)Derp Wrote: I can vouch for my man hoovy unban my man been playin for a long while and is very bad
An Epic gamer move
Yeah, I relooked at this from my raw logs (which don't have the lag issues the rendered video has). Even that doesn't show an issue.
I could swear you were using spinbot but I don't see it in the two times I spec'ed, even without lag. If I had seen something else suspicous, it didn't get picked up in my logs.
My deepest apologies for the wrongful ban. I went ahead and unbanned you since I wrongfully issued the ban.
This request can be closed out.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
going through the video, yeah looks a little sus, at some points you were looking directly at people's heads through the wall, but the video was laggy and you were going through a teleporter not anything conclusive enough for a ban
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020