Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Application
Ingame Name: TrevorSalander

SteamID: 
Discord Tag: TrevorSalander#7172

Time Played: 127hrs

When First Joined: I think back in August I started playing on and off.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 12-6p Central on weekdays

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: It would be great to help assist the server as there are many times when I play and there is no staff on to moderate. There are a lot of fun people on the server and it would be great to make sure that we are all able to play the game without any unnecessary issues that are irresolvable without staff.

Why you want to help the community: I really enjoy everyone that I play with! Like I said in my prior point, there are times when there is not enough staff on nor any staff at all to moderate. I also used to staff on the Jingles Gaming Server (I think @Battons ) was a member there too. So if you are able to vouch for my staffing experience :)

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: Randomly joined

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: Let me know if you would like me to fill out anymore information or if anyone has questions :) I am in class for the next few hours, so I will try to respond when available
Hi, at one point I did share a server with Trevor way back in like 2013 or 2014 so I dont know too well how he performs in modern times however, he used to be just regular staff while I was on a tier above him, I cannot recall any instances where his abilities were questioned. I think in terms of activity more is better but you've made yourself known to a few staff and judging based on what I've heard from others whom I've asked to keep tabs on you, you would do well on our staff team. For now I will abstain from voting as I'm working but once I have time to better formulate my thoughts I will vote.
+1, good player. Never breaks the rules or anything, so I think it could be good to give him a shot.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Trevor,

One all of the occasions you and I have played together you have caused no issues what so ever. You are fun to play with and with your previous experience as staff I think you would do well with helping us out. My only concern is seeing how you just passed over the 100 hour mark but I believe that If battons can speak good on your behalf that you’ll make good staff.

Final Vote: +1

Good luck!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Hi Trevor, thank you for applying to join the staff team.
I'll be honest, I don't play with you as often as I wish I did. That being said, based on community evaluation, prior experience staffing and your activity, you may do well as trusted.

I'd recommend getting more ban requests up in the meantime. I do note you only have one ban request in, which the mod had to look for more evidence. But that is something that naturally improves during your tenure as trusted.

Also I note the lack of forum time and interaction in discord. I would recommend you improve on these things.

Activity via GameTracker:
[Image: TrevorSalander.PNG]

I'll reserve a vote for committe. Thanks for applying!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
bump
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Thank you for applying! At this time, your application has been denied. You may reapply in one month. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]