Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Shshy for Trusted
Ingame Name: Shshy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104959681

Discord Tag: Shshy#6397

Time Played: 284.45 hours

When First Joined: Around middle of 2017 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 1:30 PM to 12 AM (if I am not at work, work days vary) 

I am in Eastern Time. 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor 

What can you do to help the community:. I wanna help make the TTT server less of a hostile environment when it comes to rule breaking. Guests that come on that troll and RDM, that's what I wanna deal with. I can also handle situations that involve people that I know, I will not be biased towards them and let them go without warnings if they do something wrong. I can also handle having to get on the server if I am available in case somebody pings on call staff in the discord server (which I talk in regularly).  

Why you want to help the community: I wanna help the community because I have been a part of this server for a while now. I used to play back in the 2017-2018 era and really enjoyed it. Then I left and just recently came back at the beginning of January. I understand how to make ban requests as I have already made a few (no clue if a few is even enough). I also understand that trusted is not just simply filling out ban requests, you have to solve issues, and I believe I am prepared to solve those issues if they come up, if I don't understand a certain situation then I will not be afraid to ask questions.  

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: just randomly searching through TTT servers and found this one

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for the rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yeah 

Other: I really enjoy playing with this community. Just in these few months I have met a lot of nice people. A lot of drama but I already knew that was coming anyways. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
Sure, +1, but I’m still gonna rdm you.

(Also good track record, frequent player, active in the community)
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(03-03-2021, 03:07 PM)Shshy Wrote: Ingame Name: Shshy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104959681

Discord Tag: Shshy#6397

Time Played: 284.45 hours

When First Joined: Around middle of 2017 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 1:30 PM to 12 AM (if I am not at work, work days vary) 

I am in Eastern Time. 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor 

What can you do to help the community:. I wanna help make the TTT server less of a hostile environment when it comes to rule breaking. Guests that come on that troll and RDM, that's what I wanna deal with. I can also handle situations that involve people that I know, I will not be biased towards them and let them go without warnings if they do something wrong. I can also handle having to get on the server if I am available in case somebody pings on call staff in the discord server (which I talk in regularly).  

Why you want to help the community: I wanna help the community because I have been a part of this server for a while now. I used to play back in the 2017-2018 era and really enjoyed it. Then I left and just recently came back at the beginning of January. I understand how to make ban requests as I have already made a few (no clue if a few is even enough). I also understand that trusted is not just simply filling out ban requests, you have to solve issues, and I believe I am prepared to solve those issues if they come up, if I don't understand a certain situation then I will not be afraid to ask questions.  

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: just randomly searching through TTT servers and found this one

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for the rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yeah 

Other: I really enjoy playing with this community. Just in these few months I have met a lot of nice people. A lot of drama but I already knew that was coming anyways. 
Definitely a plus one, +1 from me, shshy is always doing god's work and the server would not be the same without him, he has the tone of someone who knows precisely what he's doing and will make great staff.
Shshy,

You are very fun to play with. You know are rules, are active, and do not troll. You use the forums and discord quiet actively and meet all the requirements needed to become trusted.

Final Vote: +1

Good luck on your app.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Shshy is a great candidate for Trusted and should be given the opportunity to join the staff team. The reasons why I believe this to be true are as follows:
1. Active on the server - per Gametracker, he has been on the server 17/30 of the past days. 
2. Active in the community, both on Discord and forums
3. Time played is almost three times as much as the base requirement
4. Previously expressed a willingness to serve as a staff member. After that staff application was denied, Shshy followed the advice that was suggested by commenters before posting this second application. 
5. Has matured significantly since his first application 
6. A member of this community for over three years
7. A strong track record, as evident by the fact that he has not been banned or seriously punished in over three years
8. Five ban requests, demonstrating that you already know how to complete one of the basic roles of a Trusted
9. Genuinely nice and helpful person

I think it's time that Shshy "Go Green"
The times I have played with shshy shows me that he would most likely do fine as trusted. He knows how to make ban requests and does seem to have a desire of wanting to help the server and I seen him behave fine on ttt. It’s a 1+ from me.
I was keyed in from a little burb that this might happen soon so I've been keeping a closer eye on you lately, from what I've seen you are well behaved and mild tempered which is good for someone on the staff time, plus you get along with others which is a plus. Similar to how I first viewed two rats I don't quite really know who you are yet but I think that will change as time goes by. I would like to see a bit more community engagement in a bit more of an obvious way but by no means is that required. Good luck on the app my friend hopefully we see you green soon!
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
+1 Shshy is active on the server and has been helpful on the server for staff a few times if I recall correctly. They've been a member of Dinkleberg's for a while now and I think they'd make a good addition to the team.
+1 : longtime member, solid past records, willingness to help and unban requests (<- recording ability and acquaintance with rules) on check.
first of all, why the fuck don't you have a role. weirdo.

second of all, I like you. You're active on the server and I see that you know what you're doing.
+1 do it up
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator