Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smite tilt and a half
[Image: tilt.jpg]
[Image: tilt2.jpg]
huh
Your team appears to be overweight af. The carry is real
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I actually played on this server for the first time because of a League of Legends tilt o.o

Join in a friends stream on their server. Wanted to keep playing when it was over. Came to Dink's because I just watched the "Phillip" episode of Fairly Odd Parents.
Shit was well built AF, now y'all can't get rid of me ;P.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(04-17-2017, 12:49 PM)Sus-AF Wrote: I actually played on this server for the first time because of a League of Legends tilt o.o

Join in a friends stream on their server. Wanted to keep playing when it was over. Came to Dink's because I just watched the "Phillip" episode of Fairly Odd Parents.
Shit was well built AF, now y'all can't get rid of me ;P.

Philip the Nickle's TTT, Slow af downloads!
[Image: latest?cb=20090903053022&path-prefix=en]