Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preposal for Referendum Regarding the Regulation of Communication Between Gamers
(03-05-2021, 10:21 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: I mean, sure people can use the mute clientside but ultimately I feel as this will ruin the experience of many people in the community including myself. As a staff member, I feel obligated to never mute anyone seeing as it’s my position to make sure that all members are following the rules. I do not want to see a server I enjoy turn into a conundrum because some want to use slurs and harass others. If you want to use slurs/harass so badly then I suggest joining other servers because personally it’s not welcome in my book.
I think the blanket ban overlooks the context of shock humor, and is what so frequently leads to the more destructive habit of tone policing.

Ultimately I think this is something that should be decided as a community, with ample input from all sides in the form of a vote, to ensure that what the speaking voices want is what everyone else wants. It's entirely possible I could be misrepresenting my fellow gamers, and I think they should have the opportunity to express so in an organized, definite referendum, as to eliminate any doubts about the validity of the judgement.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preposal for Referendum Regarding the Regulation of Communication Between Gamers - by the mad shitter - 03-05-2021, 10:25 PM