Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preposal for Referendum Regarding the Regulation of Communication Between Gamers
(03-06-2021, 02:38 AM)Battons Wrote: Aside from a loudly vocal minority most people don't actually have issues with the staff they just meme about it. I would argue this boils down to you wanting us to allow more freedom, which is fine, but shock humor even has its limits. I agree with pretty much everything jammin has said on this topic.
I've got to be honest, every time I have ever been in the server with no staff on and the staff and rules come up as a topic, the frustration is vented very aggressively. Considering the time of night at which I get on may be important, but I feel that there is more dissatisfaction than is often officially given credit for. From my point of view, the genuine criticisms are often written off as toxic or trolling, without addressing the core of the issue.

I could be wrong, but that's why I think it's an important issue to put to vote.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preposal for Referendum Regarding the Regulation of Communication Between Gamers - by the mad shitter - 03-06-2021, 02:52 AM