Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flare using bhopscript n aimlock
Who’s flare
(03-06-2021, 08:18 PM)Gabe Wrote: Who’s flare

asian guy with good aim
[Image: xdjlve.png]
so what happened here is he did something that made you mad, probably hit you with a barrel or something, and got a lot of kills in a round so you started spec-ing him trying to nitpick gameplay in
1. an game that it is easy to learn to be good at (look at...all the good players we have lmfao, have you seen crab and laced bhop? or fanta and aehtor when they do shooties?)
2. a game that breaks easily because its physics don't exist
3. a very old game
and found something tiny that would be great proof if it was tacked on to a more valid claim

there is nothing wrong here, bring forward something more substantial, -1 for ban
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
wow. you're right. thank you for exposing these aim scripters.
(03-06-2021, 08:12 PM)Burb Wrote: We play like bots compared to flare/fanta/Crab/aethy/stuppidy (don't be offended if you're not listed here, you're probably still okay)
im offended
Indeed I really like their fpv: looks like playing Quake or UT.
On the contrary I think this group gets more false KOSes and targeting for just being good.
flare is my brother you bot, get good.

Not using scripts and got a clean headshot.

Thank you for bringing these to the forums but, please know that just because someone is really good doesn’t always mean they’re hacking.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
I do not see any evidence of aimlock or bhop scripts. While his hops are good and so is his aim, this is to be expected after the hours flare has put into the game.
There are no 1-frame snaps that I see here.

Closing thread, if you have actual video of someone hacking feel free to post a new ban request. Please do not post a ban request if you are just trying to get revenge on someone who killed you.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
We play like bots compared to flare/fanta/Crab/aethy/stuppidy/two rats/laced (don't be offended if you're not listed here, you're probably still okay)

Damn ok burb I see I didn't even make the honorable mentions here.