Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flare using bhopscript n aimlock
i have been Watching flare since i joined in. hes bhops arent natural (i also tried it with macro on spacebar 1mm delay)
and i have also have been seeing him aimlocking on peoples head wichled me to a record where he killed the dete and had a perfect aimlock on hes head behind a box (aimlock doesnt meen hes flicking hard) hes moving and having the crossair on perfect mid of head. give it a watch

Offender's Name: 
Flare

Offender's SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:42255257

Potential Witnesses:

unknown

Reason to Ban:

Cheating (aimlock)-(bhopscript)

Proof:

Video: https://youtu.be/lMNvKlwcUdo
flare doesn't cheat. He's already been accused of this in the past (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=2909). He's just a good player.
(03-06-2021, 07:27 PM)Burb Wrote: -1
flare doesn't cheat. He's already been accused of this in the past (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=2909). He's just a good player.
thats what you tought on therealdark and hes exposed (from me) ^^ give it a try  Sleepy
I don’t notice anything odd in the video. I’m not always an expert though but I don’t think flare is hacking.
Flare doesn't cheat, his swag is just off the chain. This should sum it up:
[Image: unknown.png]

As much as I hate getting insta-fucked by source gods, we can't just keep accusing good players of hacking. Scoovie already took away my boy HoodieNinja a few years ago and this place has never felt the same :(
(bhop script)...
(aimlock)...
(03-06-2021, 07:36 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Flare doesn't cheat, his swag is just off the chain. This should sum it up:

As much as I hate getting insta-fucked by source gods, we can't just keep accusing good players of hacking. Scoovie already took away my boy HoodieNinja a few years ago and this place has never felt the same :(

its fine i mean idgaf im just doing my job as a player on the server (the realdark nuke) also was a good player and has been playing long enough on the server). he might be good yes but hes movement leads me to using cheats not becouse i want hm to get banned no. becuse its the truth. what ever i say. that guy is on my ban list even tho i cannt ban him

(03-06-2021, 07:35 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I don’t notice anything odd in the video. I’m not always an expert though but I don’t think flare is hacking.
isnt it odd to you moving and having the sniperscope perfect on head mid? while hes scope is "flickering" thats concidert as aimlock to me

(03-06-2021, 07:35 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I don’t notice anything odd in the video. I’m not always an expert though but I don’t think flare is hacking.

Watch the vid at 2min watch it on normal speed howlong he was aiming on the head then play it on 0.25
(03-06-2021, 07:40 PM)Hauptmann Wrote: Watch the vid at 2min watch it on normal speed howlong he was aiming on the head then play it on 0.25

That part looks normal. He just knows how to aim.
Resident cheater here!

If my memory serves me right, then I've been playing with flare since 2018 and they were just as good back then.

Your video provides nothing concrete, nor anything even remotely sus. -1 for ban.
(03-06-2021, 07:31 PM)Hauptmann Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 07:27 PM)Burb Wrote: -1
thats what you tought on therealdark and hes exposed (from me) ^^ give it a try  Sleepy
I didn't think anything about Sweeden, I have no clue what you're referencing here. But don't project it onto me.

(03-06-2021, 07:40 PM)Hauptmann Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 07:36 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Flare doesn't cheat, his swag is just off the chain. This should sum it up:

its fine i mean idgaf im just doing my job as a player on the server (the realdark nuke) also was a good player and has been playing long enough on the server). he might be good yes but hes movement leads me to using cheats not becouse i want hm to get banned no. becuse its the truth. what ever i say. that guy is on my ban list even tho i cannt ban him

isnt it odd to you moving and having the sniperscope perfect on head mid? while hes scope is "flickering" thats concidert as aimlock to me

Watch the vid at 2min watch it on normal speed howlong he was aiming on the head then play it on 0.25
He has a ton of hours in csgo and gmod...We play like bots compared to flare/fanta/Crab/aethy/stuppidy/two rats/laced (don't be offended if you're not listed here, you're probably still okay)

But I have nothing else constructive to say so imma take my leave. flare's a goodie, he doesn't hack, he just knows how 2 aim and bhop c: