Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Very Serious Topic.
Hello everyone, this is my first post to the forums after playing on the server for countless hours over the past few months. In fact, I created my forum account just to make this post. Never have I felt compelled to create a post on the forums but this is necessary, it is also unfortunate and vile as well. Today, Neko had mentioned something about lolicon and being attracted to it on the TTT discord. His obvious language barrier brought into question the legitimacy of his claim. He is from Vietnam, but even though he is from a non-English primary language country, I have played with him many times and have heard him speak. He is fluent enough to the point where what he says should be held accountable. Neko mentioning this today brought up a lot of backlash and that previously mentioned questioning. He slowly backtracked and played it off as if he didn't know any better. Many mods brushed off this situation, even going as far to joke about it and make light of it. For a server and community that has so many mods in place to create a safe space and a non-toxic environment, a server that prides itself on being different from the rest and claims to hold itself to a higher standard, this is hypocritical and pathetic. Not only are the topics that were so easily dismissed immoral and disgusting, they are illegal. Even if Neko was joking about the entire thing (which given the links posted and the evidence provided he certainly was not) this behavior should not be tolerated. I will reiterate, solely for the purpose of hoping that you all grasp the gravity of this situation. Even if joking, these topics are immoral, should be condemned, and are illegal. This individual in question is currently 22. I want you all to carefully look through these links provided and pay close attention to the dates associated with the posts in them. I hope you see that this has been going on for YEARS. I hope that you will understand that complacency is not neutrality. I don't find it amusing to read through light hearted jokes about lolicon and pedophilia, and if you do then you should not be a position of authority and your character as a whole should be brought into question. I hope ego's do not block the much needed self evaluation and reflection. In order for this to occur for the 2 year period, there was either a lack of ability in performing the role of discord moderator, or a CHOICE to allow this behavior to continue. I raise a simple but powerful question to you, which was it? Please understand the seriousness of this ordeal as you read through these links. Keep in mind, the issue is not only Neko, but those who allowed, dismissed and even defended him. 

In addition to all of this, I encourage you to go back and look at the evidence yourselves in the discord. Much of it is still available. The picture limit is 10, so the remaining pictures will be posted in the reply section of this thread.

Today's
[Image: bof6qj.PNG]
[Image: e0vjl2.PNG]
[Image: yg5602.PNG]
[Image: peej48.PNG]
[Image: wx9q08.PNG]

Previous Examples 
[Image: 89xdeh.PNG]
[Image: oewjcc.PNG]
[Image: p9n2c2.PNG]
[Image: hloooh.PNG]
[Image: d1h4fp.PNG]

[Image: 8f1cj2.PNG]

[Image: u9xlh8.PNG]
[Image: t2304i.PNG]

Admins neglecting complaints. Abdel saying there's a narrative being pushed against Neko.

[Image: uls6su.PNG]
[Image: hfcy3d.png]
[Image: 3z2nxd.PNG]
[Image: ofr7l6.PNG]
[Image: uw1q8s.PNG]
[Image: 90ja6w.PNG]
[Image: 7tu09v.PNG]

[Image: 5g2efm.PNG]
Discord ban request
(03-10-2021, 01:59 AM)The Triangle Wrote: Discord ban request

I think this definitely belongs in community discussion because it honestly felt like 4 moderators just blew me off when I tried bringing it to their attention. I genuinely want to understand why Neko was allowed to continue posting, even after his gross comments.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
You clearly didn't read the post or what it contains. This isn't about one individual, if that's what you've taken from this than you are part of the problem.
Dink's is crawling with pedos. The two that eventually got booted took it to absolute extremes before anyone actually did anything. There were months of rippe getting called a pedo before he was ever banned. Same goes for ginger. TBH comments about wanting to do sexual things with the minors in the community is extremely common. I don't do that shit and i think it's just as fucked up as any rational person, but nonetheless, it is highly tolerated.
Not sure why you're insinuating admins have been ignoring it since this is the first time I've been made aware of it. Nobody has brought the issue of this individual to me.

But regardless, I will be moving this into the Discord Ban request section due to the evidence being provided all being from one individual and from the public Discord. Any further evidence should be provided, either to me or posted to the thread itself. 

I do ask that you also format your post to better fit with the ban request format provided here. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(03-10-2021, 02:14 AM)Nicol Wrote: But regardless, I will be moving this into the Discord Ban request section due to the evidence being provided all being from one individual and from the public Discord. Any further evidence should be provided, either to me or posted to the thread itself. 
The evidence provided is from multiple individuals. Do you think it is acceptable for moderators to respond and communicate in this fashion? This thread was literally created because of the dismissal. In addition to this, moderators were involved in conversations about minors and did nothing. The comment from clearly inappropriate comment from Raider, the dismissal from Jammin and Ethan. I understand it is not ideal to find faults in your staff, but I implore you to do the right thing and not minimalize and belittle this issue to save face.
(03-10-2021, 02:05 AM)(j)ax Wrote:

It definitely belongs in community discussion considering 4 moderators just blew me off when I tried bringing it to their attention. This is more than just a ban request.

(03-10-2021, 02:14 AM)Nicol Wrote: Not sure why you're insinuating admins have been ignoring it since this is the first time I've been made aware of it. Nobody has brought the issue of this individual to me.

But regardless, I will be moving this into the Discord Ban request section due to the evidence being provided all being from one individual and from the public Discord. Any further evidence should be provided, either to me or posted to the thread itself. 

I do ask that you also format your post to better fit with the ban request format provided here. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

I think you’re missing out point, just a little. Yes this is 100% a ban request, but also an inquiry of sorts.

You had 1.) Moderator who completely disregards anything I said as "someone who has too much free time, and is trying to push an agenda." and a "jokster who can't take jokes". Just in case you missed the screenshots, here you go.

[Image: 5g2efm.PNG]

[Image: uw1q8s.PNG]

[Image: 3z2nxd.PNG]

[Image: ofr7l6.PNG]

2.) You have another moderator who just straight up denied being "concerned" about someone talking about liking little kids

[Image: hfcy3d.png]

3.) You have a discord moderator who told us to drop it, with no further context. As he mentions, he was busy with TTT things but it still would have been nice for it to have been handled with more than a single comment. 

Also, I will say that I probably didn’t do myself or Jammin any favor when I lashed out. However, it was frustrating to feel like this was being ignored.

He did explain that, that was not the fact, and he followed the sever guidelines for a discord helper, so I guess ultimately he couldn’t have done much.

[Image: 7tu09v.PNG]

4.) You have another moderator tell us to "Cease" talking about it before we dig our own whole deeper, again probably just supporting Jammin, but still it felt like these complaints were being just ignored.

[Image: uls6su.PNG]

5.) You have a player making light of pedophilia in general, because haha !!

[Image: 90ja6w.PNG]

This is absolutely not just a "ban request". Neko was saying the same shit 2 years ago. He literally said he fucks little boys.

[Image: 8f1cj2.PNG]

It is incredibly ironic, that while this was all happening. Ted was giving his Mr. Rippe pedophile story at the same time in the VC. This wasn't brought to your attention, because I figured the 4 other moderators who saw my complaint, saw what Neko had written, would have / could have handled it themself. However, according to Jammin being a discord helper doesn’t lend itself to much banning / discord power, so that was an oversight on my part.

This guy, with the belief that Aethor was underage still continued to say "I want to suck you." He was 20 at the time. He says "14 is good than 18".
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Personally, in my opinion, I am against and dislike pedophilia and pedophiles.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
Hi, context of my involvement/actions here:
I was notified by a fellow community member of the actions of the person pictured here.
I noticed a werid-looking comment, which I deleted and issued a strike to the individual in question - going beyond normal discord staff policy of a verbal warning. I also noticed what appeared to be an argument between two players - and I asked the two players to knock it off so as to not further derail #ttt chat.
I then proceeded back to prior activity that I was doing - this included assisting with the staffing of a rather wild TTT server a the time. Needless to say, I was distracted and did not investigate this thoroughly - as I didn't have time to do so. There are only 4 discord staff total, so we can't catch everything. And I had no idea of the event of 2019 as I was not a part of the community at that time.

That being said this doesn't have a good look, so to say. the comments are inappropriate at face value. I'll try to take a clsoer look tomorrow, but it is coming up on 3 am now.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks