Call An Ambulance But For Me
Ingame Name: Demi Lovato's Heroin Spoon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172738985

Who Banned You: Bryan

Reason For Ban: Attempted Mass RDM (Crowbarring 6+ as innocent)/Harassment. Please Appeal on Fourms.
   Time of ban: 12-08-20**

Length of Ban: 6ever. 

Reason for Admins to Unban: Banned for dickin' around and hitting nerds with a crowbar one time and shooting them one time with a huge for 3 damage. Nobody reported me and I stayed for an entire map change. Everyone was dicking around at the time early in the morning and nobody took it that serious. The only thing you could try getting to stick is harassment. I'm not going to name the player or repeat what was said unless they decide to come forward. If staff wants to know what was said y'all can DM me or the other person can reach out to you.

Player got offended by something I said while they weren't even online at the time by going into the Discord relay to see what I said in response to someone over the mic was the first time they got antsy. Player decided to PM me saying how what I said isn't nice and asked me to stop. Brushed it off knowing player is notoriously sensitive regarding being mentioned and didn't respond or push it further. Somebody wrote something hilarious about the player in chat and I copy pasted into and turned it into a bind. Hit it about two times one map and once on a different map on accident. Never maliciously went after the kid- never said anything to them other than a single reply regarding the first incident and hitting a bind. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yeee boi

Other: It ain't that deep, bro. 
For evidence regarding the attempted mass. Here is the screenshot. Evidence regarding harassment has been sent to nicol for review with this unban.

[Image: OBN9Oy0.jpg]
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
"Nobody reported me and I stayed for an entire map change."

We all (you included) know full well that you can't pull this as an argument because the game does not have a hand-held assisting system that goes "oh hey you were damaged by an inno, do you want to make a report?". Judging from the timespan this all happened as well, it seems you were whacking multiple people possibly huddled in a crowd or group, so there is no way for people to tell that it is you who was hitting them specifically.

Maybe one or two people there might have been your friends, but you went and hit multiple people who may or may not have been familiar with you enough to appreciate the joke you had in mind.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(03-10-2021, 03:36 PM)Mana Wrote: "Nobody reported me and I stayed for an entire map change."

We all (you included) know full well that you can't pull this as an argument because the game does not have a hand-held assisting system that goes "oh hey you were damaged by an inno, do you want to make a report?". Judging from the timespan this all happened as well, it seems you were whacking multiple people possibly huddled in a crowd or group, so there is no way for people to tell that it is you who was hitting them specifically.

Maybe one or two people there might have been your friends, but you went and hit multiple people who may or may not have been familiar with you enough to appreciate the joke you had in mind.
  There's a lot of context that can't be flushed out of an image and you know you can't pull this as an argument. I hit multiple people and stood in front of them and some simply never reacted and others decided to use voice chat to respond in different ways. At most, four of those players were away from their computer. It would also be nice to see the multiple rounds of everybody trying to erase each other- including that one, but again, it's an image and we get to make conclusions that fit an argument. *shrug*
I see what 7 20+ So -1 unban, -1 unban with slays since I know that’s going to be suggested, +1 reduction since it was a minor issue (this assuming no previous bans)
Edit: bad assumption, but the point was for previous mass bans

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Clarification, you were banned in August? Or December?
Also can someone link previous bans?
[Image: xdjlve.png]
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/tttbans/...:172738985

previous bans
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(03-10-2021, 04:12 PM)Noire Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/tttbans/...:172738985

previous bans

Thanks. You have three previous bans: 1 for grapple exploiting, 1 for rdming and leaving, and 1 for another mass rdm.

I don't think the first two should weigh against you, but I'm curious about the first mass rdm. I'm inclined to give a +1 for reduction because you just crowbarred people and there were not reports filed (verbally or through the @ chat). It doesn't seem very malicious. However, with another mass rdm ban on your record I'm not sure.

However, I wasn't there so I can't give much more input than that.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(03-10-2021, 04:18 PM)(j)ax Wrote: Thanks. You have three previous bans: 1 for grapple exploiting, 1 for rdming and leaving, and 1 for another mass rdm.

The RDM and leave was removed by Penguin because I killed a traitor before being able to respond to their report due to Mana setting my karma to 0 for saying the name of a yogurt. That ban was simply for trolling.
I thought attempted mass and straight up mass needed reports to be bannable? Or did we change the rules for this specific instance?