Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Transparency in the Community: An Honest Answer and the Fallout
(03-10-2021, 11:18 PM)yes Wrote: Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah alt evade, shut up,  gimme one second on this then ban this one too (would preferrrr it didn't get me 1 year and three month banned but whateves)

Good. Like actually good. If this sets a new precedent in being transparent in bigger decisions, I'm more than happy with it. I got all I wanted, no more committees, a bunch of fresh ideas for the future, a few months to think of improvements, and this. Good shit, and goodbye mates. See you in june, imma be vacationing in May.

+1
Love,
Rand
How not to get unbanned, a short story

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(03-10-2021, 11:18 PM)yes Wrote: Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah alt evade, shut up,  gimme one second on this then ban this one too (would preferrrr it didn't get me 1 year and three month banned but whateves)

Good. Like actually good. If this sets a new precedent in being transparent in bigger decisions, I'm more than happy with it. I got all I wanted, no more committees, a bunch of fresh ideas for the future, a few months to think of improvements, and this. Good shit, and goodbye mates. See you in june, imma be vacationing in May.

+1
Love,
Rand
Anddddd that's a perma
@"Nicol" @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" @TheUltraFish This is a great post, and I think exactly what a lot of people were talking about when they said they wanted “transparency” and more “community interaction”. Might not mean much but thank you
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(03-10-2021, 11:56 PM)(j)ax Wrote: @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" @TheUltraFish This is a great post, and I think exactly what a lot of people were talking about when they said they wanted “transparency” and more “community interaction”. Might not mean much but thank you

Hey I helped too! Although I will admit they both did the majority of the writing as I was at work while it was being drafted (Don't know if you guys have ever tried to write things using Google Docs mobile...It isn't nice). 

But yes thank you Nicky & Fish for you work with drafting this up.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
All this animosity is gonna lead to this communities downfall like it may not effect the servers but it will create a rift in the community where it'll never be the same again. I've seen this happen before and its not pretty. Can we all just chill and play games together without biting each others heads off? Holding grudges and having vendettas is not healthy, just take a breath and move on. I'd like to be able to play without having to worry about hearing shouting matches.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
(03-11-2021, 01:25 AM)Nicol Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 11:56 PM)(j)ax Wrote: @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" @TheUltraFish This is a great post, and I think exactly what a lot of people were talking about when they said they wanted “transparency” and more “community interaction”. Might not mean much but thank you

Hey I helped too! Although I will admit they both did the majority of the writing as I was at work while it was being drafted (Don't know if you guys have ever tried to write things using Google Docs mobile...It isn't nice). 

But yes thank you Nicky & Fish for you work with drafting this up.

Edited my post, thanks this was a good move by admins !
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(03-11-2021, 01:39 AM)⋆ Fx ⋆ Wrote: All this animosity is gonna lead to this communities downfall like it may not effect the servers but it will create a rift in the community where it'll never be the same again. I've seen this happen before and its not pretty. Can we all just chill and play games together without biting each others heads off? Holding grudges and having vendettas is not healthy, just take a breath and move on. I'd like to be able to play without having to worry about hearing shouting matches.

This has already happening but threads like these are just making the issue worse. It's causing a shift in the community and causing people to either fall out with each other or cause others to very literally back stab people. You can clearly see this happening because more and more people are cliquing up, when I joined this community I never seen things like these go on within. Threads like these should be shared between anyone from a trial moderator to a full on admin, not community members who can't do anything to begin with. It just seems like at this point people are too bored at home and need to get out of the house. At the end of the day when I first joined the community it was all fun and jokes, now the it seems as if the structure is falling apart and everyone is taking their virtual life too seriously. Obviously there is a logically explanation for this, it's due to people losing their outlet to express real life frustrations. Now people have their outlet and will form that outlet to fit their personal experience or needs. This in turn will cause structure to crumble as we are already seeing today.
(03-25-2021, 08:56 PM)White Owl Wrote:
(03-11-2021, 01:39 AM)⋆ Fx ⋆ Wrote: All this animosity is gonna lead to this communities downfall like it may not effect the servers but it will create a rift in the community where it'll never be the same again. I've seen this happen before and its not pretty. Can we all just chill and play games together without biting each others heads off? Holding grudges and having vendettas is not healthy, just take a breath and move on. I'd like to be able to play without having to worry about hearing shouting matches.

This has already happening but threads like these are just making the issue worse. It's causing a shift in the community and causing people to either fall out with each other or cause others to very literally back stab people. You can clearly see this happening because more and more people are cliquing up, when I joined this community I never seen things like these go on within. Threads like these should be shared between anyone from a trial moderator to a full on admin, not community members who can't do anything to begin with. It just seems like at this point people are too bored at home and need to get out of the house. At the end of the day when I first joined the community it was all fun and jokes, now the it seems as if the structure is falling apart and everyone is taking their virtual life too seriously. Obviously there is a logically explanation for this, it's due to people losing their outlet to express real life frustrations. Now people have their outlet and will form that outlet to fit their personal experience or needs. This in turn will cause structure to crumble as we are already seeing today.
You know he isn’t unwarranted in saying this. Eitherway there is a lot of work to be done up ahead if people want to help this community and care about it so I hope everyone can do this.
you guys just had to bump the thread didnt you
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(03-25-2021, 09:57 PM)MillyDilly` Wrote: you guys just had to bump the thread didnt you
Yep. And I honestly am not that mad that white owl did it because what he wrote made sense on a certain levels. At least in my opinion anyway.