Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ummmmm
I don't wan't to start anything, but I've been gone for about a week. What the hell happened to the man what to eat that fruit? Just curious
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
The BANTZ people got banned for being massive cunts.
(04-17-2017, 08:44 PM)tjs65 Wrote: I don't wan't to start anything, but I've been gone for about a week. What the hell happened to the man what to eat that fruit? Just curious
Read the thread in staff abuse section. Basically he's been a mingey troll, but that is only my opinion.
Got banned for carrying out a healthy debate for a bit to long and the Gestapo had to parental block them.
He was permanent banned and so was more handsome than you and browsing because they disagreed on something and them not agreeing caused the ban
[Image: original.gif]
(04-17-2017, 09:19 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡StaleWater Wrote: He was permanent banned and so was more handsome than you and browsing  because they disagreed on something and them not agreeing caused the ban

You forgot danUK
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(04-17-2017, 09:27 PM)reed1103 Wrote:
(04-17-2017, 09:19 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡StaleWater Wrote: He was permanent banned and so was more handsome than you and browsing  because they disagreed on something and them not agreeing caused the ban

You forgot danUK

He didn't really do much
[Image: giphy.gif]

You forgot danUK

W A I T what why was Dan banned he didn't even do anything really
[Image: original.gif]
(04-17-2017, 09:35 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡StaleWater Wrote:

You forgot danUK

W A I T  what why was Dan banned he didn't even do anything really

Dan was hardly involved, just defended a few things, nothing major to warrant a ban, maybe a warning.
They did nothing wrong? well attacking other members of the community isnt wrong apparently? no, this is not everything they did, they have been harassing and grouping up on members long before this, and they didnt just have an opinion, they attacked the staff repeatedly, and got very immature about it, same with russ. They did a lot more than just this.
Dont look so blue