Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Transparency in Unresigning
Speaking solely from a PH pov (which I sort of feel your post is directed at), while we have a great team of Mods none of them are able to take on the role of Admin. Is this because they are incapable/not skilled enough to do so? Absolutely not. They absolutely have the skills to do so, but Real Life means no one single person can dedicate the necessary time.

Anyway. Tangent aside, while Fish put in a resignation and took some time off (and let's be honest, he deserves it) he never really stopped dealing with server issues. We were still getting his help in discord and he was still working on stuff. So from my perspective, he never stopped being PH Admin. And like Travis said above, he was only "gone" for 2 months at most, and even then was still very active in the community. There's no one I'd rather return to admin than him.

Messages In This Thread
Addressing Transparency in Unresigning - by Gabe - 03-11-2021, 08:03 AM
RE: Addressing Transparency in Unresigning - by Agent Barton - 03-11-2021, 09:50 AM
RE: Addressing Transparency in Unresigning - by David - 03-11-2021, 10:21 AM