Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Staff Application - AmazingCrimsonDragon
Ya, I don't recognize you. I'd recommend getting some more time on the server / forums. Make yourself standout, maybe do some ban requests here and there.

Reapply once you work on these things in a few months.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
too little server time, too little forum time, and i havent noticed you much, so im gonna have to say -1 xp
Dont look so blue
No? i realize that the minimum for trusted is 100 hours, but um most trusteds are a week or more.. more server time more forumtime more of all that shit. Oh and ask @"❤ Miss Mari ❤" what you should do to help out around the server she loves answering questions.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
First, I would like to refer you to this helpful guild I made a few weeks back if you haven't looked through it already: http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-1089.html

Second, 100 hours minimum is a minimum. You have 125. I honestly would recommend doubling that to 250.

Third is forum time. You just gotta do more on forums. I recommend more ban requests.

And fourth, unfortunately theres a lot of "Who are you's?" which is never good while applying for staff. I know you because your come on during the night shift. But a lot of people don't alway's join during the night shift.

Personally, I believe you would make good staff, but its the other factors that out weigh it. 

I would unfortunately not recommend at this time, but following just those four steps, I truly believe you will get it.

[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
You're a good player and follow the rules well, however, I would say you don't necessarily stand out right now. I think if you do what others are saying and become more active on the forums and help out when you can then you have a good chance at becoming trusted. For now, I will +0.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
The Good:
I see you play pretty often.
You follow the rules.
You don't have any personality red flags.

The Bad:
Just past the bare minimum of hours for Trusted
You don't do anything that stands out
You don't seem to have much community involvement (forum time, chatting on the server, helping noobs, etc)

The Ugly:
Nothing here, thankfully

Overall: -1. The things you need to work on are a bit too important for me to recommend you for a staff promotion. Keep following the rules, help out noobs, give your thoughts in on apps/ban appeals/etc and stay active. That'll help you stand out more.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+/-0, forum time is REALLY important for to-be staff members, and you should probably think about getting that up.

Make a few ban requests, post frequently, and browse the forums often and you should get your forum time up quickly. Also don't forget to be on easy street.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Hey Amazing, you're awesome to play with and I never have a problem with you. However, I think this being your first forum post needs to change. Would love to have you as staff, start making some ban reports & introduce yourself on the forums so people get to know you :) oh and listen to Tons about his guide.
+0 for now
(04-17-2017, 10:00 PM)「 LiLy」 Wrote: -1
Who the fuck are you?

But anyways, I've rarely ever seen you on the server. You don't really stand out to me. You put little effort into your application, and you aren't active on the forums. It's a no from me.

lol he's on almost everyday
you are being berry rude haha
[Image: giphy.gif]
I have seen you on the server a bit, but nothing really stands out. +0