Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Third Hacker Alt
NAME: "JesseTheQueerCowboy"
STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:575994410
REASON: Targeting, alt-evading
PROOF: [Image: g2thpx.PNG]

Other: This is the hacker that has been perma banned 2 other times in the last 30 minutes
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Changed reason to Alt Account
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
I'm gonna +1 this ban too, this guy is persistent.
If only we could ip ban people instead of using the steam i.d.
Hi, unfortunately this isn't enough evidence to prove this is alt evasion or anything beyond harassment at this time.
I did issue an awarn for targeting/harassment and listed the player on the staff watchlist.
I'll leave this open for a day or so in case someone else has evidence of hacking and/or alt evasion (video of the voice of this player and voice of the alt/main may help).

Thank you for the report.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(03-12-2021, 09:44 PM)Joker Wrote: If only we could ip ban people instead of using the steam i.d.

We can
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(03-12-2021, 09:44 PM)Joker Wrote: If only we could ip ban people instead of using the steam i.d.

IP bans are significantly less effective than steamid bans. They're not permanent and are evaded much easier.
(03-13-2021, 12:07 AM)Stress Queen Wrote:

IP bans are significantly less effective than steamid bans. They're not permanent and are evaded much easier.
I suppose with garrys mod not being a free to play game (although not really that expensive) you'd think people wouldn't waste their time or money to go troll servers who the hell has 3 steam accounts with garrys mod on it.
(03-13-2021, 02:21 AM)Joker Wrote:

I suppose with garrys mod not being a free to play game (although not really that expensive) you'd think people wouldn't waste their time or money to go troll servers who the hell has 3 steam accounts with garrys mod on it.
You'd be surprised
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(03-13-2021, 02:21 AM)Joker Wrote:

The steam family share feature lets you share your game library with another steam account very easily.. when your few alts get enough bans racked up, throw them away, unshare your library, share them back to your new alts, repeat..