Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Trust Me?
Ingame Name: GM Nate, Top Shelf Nate, Superthug Nate, Nate, etc.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54626872
Discord Tag: GM Nate#5926

Time Played: around 200 hours

When First Joined: October 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  Im always on. even rn.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I will slay people who RDM me and will gag micspammers who are annoying everyone else, even if theyre girls no...especially if theyre girls. I will allow slurs as long as people are laughing and will never gag for chat spam, because no one reads chat anyway. Let's be real you haven't had a brown staff member in over a year, it's time to get someone on who will only oppress the minorities as much as I will the *vile* whites.

Why you want to help the community: If people like burb and shitter can apply then i can too. Apparently staff applications are a joke now. I mean.....I want to improve the gameplay experience for the players of this community when no staff are available? 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): got a day ban as a joke one time

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): I traded dink some taint pics for t mod but he left me on read. Currently working on catfishing him to get co-owner, stay tuned for more on that.

How did you find us?: Me and dink go way back. I went to high school with him. He was frequently bullied but I would beat up his bullies for him similarly to a fat gay older brother, only hes a year older than me.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 
yes
Other: Think of me as the anti-synthray. The yin to his wang. I'm not the fun police, I'm just here to make sure people get slayed for their RDM.

I also have irrefutable proof that jesse is a racist and will devote my effort to making sure that one day i hate minorities more than he does.

You cant prove I'm not lycan....
"Do You Trust Me?"
No
yeah
i'm gonna have to +1, you make a mean casserole
Of course bb +1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
(03-13-2021, 11:29 PM)GM Nate Wrote: Ingame Name: GM Nate, Top Shelf Nate, Superthug Nate, Nate, etc.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54626872
Discord Tag: GM Nate#5926

Time Played: around 200 hours

When First Joined: October 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  Im always on. even rn.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I will slay people who RDM me and will gag micspammers who are annoying everyone else, even if theyre girls no...especially if theyre girls. I will allow slurs as long as people are laughing and will never gag for chat spam, because no one reads chat anyway. Let's be real you haven't had a brown staff member in over a year, it's time to get someone on who will only oppress the minorities as much as I will the *vile* whites.

Why you want to help the community: If people like burb and shitter can apply then i can too. Apparently staff applications are a joke now. I mean.....I want to improve the gameplay experience for the players of this community when no staff are available? 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): got a day ban as a joke one time

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): I traded dink some taint pics for t mod but he left me on read. Currently working on catfishing him to get co-owner, stay tuned for more on that.

How did you find us?: Me and dink go way back. I went to high school with him. He was frequently bullied but I would beat up his bullies for him similarly to a fat gay older brother, only hes a year older than me.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 
yes
Other: Think of me as the anti-synthray. The yin to his wang. I'm not the fun police, I'm just here to make sure people get slayed for their RDM.

I also have irrefutable proof that jesse is a racist and will devote my effort to making sure that one day i hate minorities more than he does.

You cant prove I'm not lycan....
+1 he taught me better ways to commit crimes and make money. If I am off server for more than a week I am sitting in county cus they might charge me as an adult
(03-13-2021, 11:29 PM)GM Nate Wrote:
-snip-
I will allow slurs as long as people are laughing and will never gag for chat spam, because no one reads chat anyway. Let's be real you haven't had a brown staff member in over a year, it's time to get someone on who will only oppress the minorities as much as I will the *vile* whites.
-snip-

-snip-
Seeing as the point of staff is to enforce the rules, and seeing as you make it clear you have no intention to enforce several rules, I don't see any reason to support this applicaiton.
Additionally, you take a shot at synthray and Jesse here, which is really needless.
You have no TTT bans to my knowledge (didn't really check) but you do have a recent discord ban that should raise many eyebrows.

But, lets talk about in-game. To be considered eligible for applying for staff, you need to be active for at least 1 month prior to applying for staff.
[Image: gm_nate.PNG]
Playing 1 hour in 1 month does not qualify as active.

[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(03-14-2021, 01:55 AM)Jammin Wrote:
(03-13-2021, 11:29 PM)GM Nate Wrote:
-snip-
I will allow slurs as long as people are laughing and will never gag for chat spam, because no one reads chat anyway. Let's be real you haven't had a brown staff member in over a year, it's time to get someone on who will only oppress the minorities as much as I will the *vile* whites.
-snip-

-snip-
Seeing as the point of staff is to enforce the rules, and seeing as you make it clear you have no intention to enforce several rules, I don't see any reason to support this applicaiton.
Additionally, you take a shot at synthray and Jesse here, which is really needless.
You have no TTT bans to my knowledge (didn't really check) but you do have a recent discord ban that should raise many eyebrows.

But, lets talk about in-game. To be considered eligible for applying for staff, you need to be active for at least 1 month prior to applying for staff.
[Image: gm_nate.PNG]
Playing 1 hour in 1 month does not qualify as active.

I change my name a lot, and i didnt take a shot at jesse, I admire his racism.
whoops, I didn't see other names.

I did check all of these names on your profile:
[Image: gm_nate_3.PNG]
But all I found was an additional half hour of time under NATE:
[Image: gm_nate_2.PNG]
are there any other names that I'm not aware of that show more time played?
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
audio -- no keyboard and many others

(03-14-2021, 02:25 AM)GM Nate Wrote: audio -- no keyboard and many others
also NateTheGreat and several iterations of that