Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Trust Me?
Yeah no. Staff go in one direction, you go in the opposite, hell you'd do it whilst shooting everyone you'd see. You've made that very clear with how you've been acting recently and in past behavior. I wouldn't trust you for shit.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
-1. No I don't trust you and do not think you have ever, nor will ever be fit for any position of having any say here. You consistently can't follow even the most simple rules, and go out of your way to ruin anyones time playing on this online game server, where people come to simply relax and blow off steam and have fun.

(obviously please see the titles of the videos to understand what they contain)
(03-14-2021, 11:09 PM)Ethan Wrote: -1. No I don't trust you and do not think you have ever, nor will ever be fit for any position of having any say here. You consistently can't follow even the most simple rules, and go out of your way to ruin anyones time playing on this online game server, where people come to simply relax and blow off steam and have fun.

(obviously please see the titles of the videos to understand what they contain)

this is 2 of about 3467, otherwise nate your an asshole sometimes and rdming me for nutting on your mother is kinda rude man
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Denied for the obvious reasons stated above. Much like the other application I closed today, you are closer to a ban then obtaining staff. I do however appreciate the application if it was actually serious and not just a shitpost. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]