the banned shitter: reloaded
(03-15-2021, 12:55 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: Everything I ever see you post comes off as a shitpost
(03-15-2021, 02:19 PM)⋆ Fx ⋆ Wrote: I don't understand its literally not hard to not use slurs yet you continue to use them. Like are you physically unable to not use slurs? Like what the fuck. -1
(03-15-2021, 02:25 PM)Cactus Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 02:19 PM)⋆ Fx ⋆ Wrote: I don't understand its literally not hard to not use slurs yet you continue to use them. Like are you physically unable to not use slurs? Like what the fuck. -1
He is also unable to make a forum post without padding it with 80% absolute bullshit.
I don't know why you can't just act like a normal person.

-1 unbanned on a probationary period and you fucked it up.
In fly the forum buzzards, stinking of corpse-meat, screeching their obscene vulture's squall.

(03-15-2021, 02:24 PM)Battons Wrote: I decided to ban you because Ethan had approached the mod team asking for our advice. He did not ban at the time because he did not fully understand your situation or the severity of your next fuck up. I read through our guidelines your previous bans your warnings and all evidence presented to me before making the decision to ban you for violation of your probationary period. I have zero tolerance for racism of any kind here and you were given ample warning one more time would be your last. -1 unban and appeal.
I am no racist, regardless of what you feel fit to project. I cannot claim to never have been one, but in middle school every man of the digital age went through his own period of extremism, and do not dare to lie otherwise. In any case, that was almost a decade ago, a world built on the judgements of foolish youth. You have never heard from my lips the claim that I am superior to any man, in fact any listener will understand precisely the opposite. So is it the mere utterance of a single word which can determine the contents of a man's heart of hearts? You will find, in a rather well trafficked thread on this very forum, that the opinion of most of the community that using the R-slur does not make one ableist. So what could be the natural extension of that judgement?

Drink of your evidence, you irascible snake. True, while it was with great reluctance, I said that which I had sworn not to of my own accord, and without duress. I regretted it as soon as it was said, a regret plainly heard in my own voice. In honesty, it was a poor bit. The punchline was weak, there was little context, and most importantly, it lacked heart. What I said, I said without the heart which I once poured into my act. I fell to the temptation, and found its rewards lacking, in stark contrast to the joy with which I perpetrated my crimes in times past. I was weak, yes, but in the embrace of my sin I found no strength, no soul. It could have simply ended in my shame, but instead you choose to raise the dead and damned for whatever lepers entertained in your own head.

See me now! I said that begotten word, and I regret it! What more do you want, you feral hound?

(03-15-2021, 02:52 PM)two rats ☭ Wrote: Contrary to the situation as you are trying to paint it, mr. shitter, there was no lapse of ordinance by the staff team. You broke the parole that was well acknowledged by and to which you agreed to, and you were met with the applicable punishment. This was not an occurrence of "double jeopardy" as you so plead, rather you were placed under gag as per standard staff guidelines, to which the violation of your parole was presented to the staffing jurisdiction and the conditions you agreed to were upheld. No ban request was needed as your crimes were recorded in broad daylight, with no necessary "request" of action needed. You knew what terms you swore to following your unban, and you broke them. The courts nor the citizens of Dinklebergs do not deserve to hear your whims of folly any longer, and I believe any following unban requests made by you will be futile to your persistent tendencies of rule breaking. While I do believe you showed a slight change of heart following your initial unban, it is clear you have a very long time to go until you completely abandon your actions of incessantly using slurs on the server. The terms you agreed to were no slurs under any circumstance, and if you truly valued the connections you had on the server then you would have abstained from your wrongdoings completely. I do not think you should be given opportunity to appeal for a very long time. -1
Two rats, my steady adversary, how many times have we played together since my return? How many times have you heard me slur? I have tried to keep my word, I have tried to keep to the guidelines imposed on me; I have tried to work with you rather than against, to be constructive, to go about the businesses which I consider of import in the professional path towards which I was pointed. What have I been met with, but scorn? My name has been harangued, my quest mocked and insulted, my honest intentions besmirched by a grand majority of the very "professionals" who told me to clean up my act! I have suffered innumerable indignities in my attempt to cooperate rather than conflict, and what can a man do when the path of law has been barred and the very concept of deigning to discuss with him the source of his grievances (and those of so many others with whom he collects) treated with open hostility by the preachers of peace and moderation? There has been but one sole violation of this pact in all the time which I had agreed to it, and I found its taste lukewarm and foul. True I made my vows, and true I broke them, but there is only so much abuse a fellow can take before he loses faith.

And all it takes is but a moment of faithlessness.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
Literally everything about you comes off as a troll. At this point I see no reason why you should be unbanned. Nobody has to depend on slurs to be funny. You and everyone else can be funny without them. Its really not hard and if it is for you you should do some growing up. You are banned from a gmod server for being too immature. That should tell you enough about yourself to make you realize that you need to make some changes to your personality.
(03-15-2021, 05:52 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: Literally everything about you comes off as a troll. At this point I see no reason why you should be unbanned. Nobody has to depend on slurs to be funny. You and everyone else can be funny without them. Its really not hard and if it is for you you should do some growing up. You are banned from a gmod server for being too immature. That should tell you enough about yourself to make you realize that you need to make some changes to your personality.
Do you see me post and look away before you reply? Do you read a single letter I put to type? Is your obstinance an active choice or does it come naturally? I will not repeat myself to answer the same charge over and over again, so here you have it for the last time. I made my mistake and I would rather not have done so. It is obvious you have made your mind and there is precious little I can do to change it, so dance in celebration that you have gotten what you want and kindly spare me your venom.
(03-15-2021, 05:39 PM)the mad shitter Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 02:24 PM)Battons Wrote: I decided to ban you because Ethan had approached the mod team asking for our advice. He did not ban at the time because he did not fully understand your situation or the severity of your next fuck up. I read through our guidelines your previous bans your warnings and all evidence presented to me before making the decision to ban you for violation of your probationary period. I have zero tolerance for racism of any kind here and you were given ample warning one more time would be your last. -1 unban and appeal.
I am no racist, regardless of what you feel fit to project. I cannot claim to never have been one, but in middle school every man of the digital age went through his own period of extremism, and do not dare to lie otherwise. In any case, that was almost a decade ago, a world built on the judgements of foolish youth. 
I am not denying that when I was younger I used this vocabulary freely, but the difference between you and me is I grew up.
This gotta be a Nopleez alt
(03-15-2021, 05:39 PM)the mad shitter Wrote: ~garbage snip~

True, while it was with great reluctance, I said that which I had sworn not to of my own accord, and without duress. I regretted it as soon as it was said, a regret plainly heard in my own voice. In honesty, it was a poor bit. The punchline was weak, there was little context, and most importantly, it lacked heart. What I said, I said without the heart which I once poured into my act.

~garbage snip~

You seemed pretty proud about it in the moment, and were going on about it for several minutes prior and afterwards building up this "big event"
(03-15-2021, 10:42 PM)Ethan Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 05:39 PM)the mad shitter Wrote: ~garbage snip~

True, while it was with great reluctance, I said that which I had sworn not to of my own accord, and without duress. I regretted it as soon as it was said, a regret plainly heard in my own voice. In honesty, it was a poor bit. The punchline was weak, there was little context, and most importantly, it lacked heart. What I said, I said without the heart which I once poured into my act.

~garbage snip~

You seemed pretty proud about it in the moment, and were going on about it for several minutes prior and afterwards building up this "big event"
If this is what you consider pride, then ask me how I know you are no student of theatre. Perhaps the heartfulness you allude to comes before or after one of your self proclaimed garbage snips?

You know how I felt before I said that? Tired. You know how I felt when I said that? Tired and rueful. You know how I felt after saying it? Tired and rueful.

(03-15-2021, 08:03 PM)Battons Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 05:39 PM)the mad shitter Wrote:
I am no racist, regardless of what you feel fit to project. I cannot claim to never have been one, but in middle school every man of the digital age went through his own period of extremism, and do not dare to lie otherwise. In any case, that was almost a decade ago, a world built on the judgements of foolish youth. 
I am not denying that when I was younger I used this vocabulary freely, but the difference between you and me is I grew up.
Small wonder is it how you, as usual, hone in on a secondary point and respond to the entire post with some thoughtless quip you no doubt thought was clever as though it addresses the meat of my contention.
You are nothing but a troll. Your responses in this thread prove this as they are little more than verbose bullshit. The amount of bans you've had after being given leniency show you don't learn from your mistakes.
-1, the ban is well deserved.
[Image: oKn4mWG.png]
am I the only one who appreciates the mad shitter’s beautiful prose?

+1 for non permanent ban, maybe a extended ban (months) due to the fact that there have been other members of this community who have been banned 4+ Times for mass RDM or trolling but were still eventually unbanned, so it’s not unprecedented. Also, since his last unban I do think he has made strides in how he conducts himself on the server, lending credence to some degree, that he is indeed trying to ‘change’.

Granted he was on a probationary period with a tight leash. So while this ban is definitely warranted, I think it’s also important to look at the somewhat change in character. If he was strictly here to troll, I think he could have done so immediately after his unban, but instead for the last few weeks leading up to the incident Ethan showed, he was playing legitimately.

Also, before anyone tosses the usual “you just want to unban your friends or people you like playing with!”

I’m not friends with the shitter, and besides playing with him on TTT occasionally, I have no interaction with him.  Just genuine input
[Image: xdjlve.png]
i find the mad shitter funny i laugh at this man, but the fact he physically cannot slur is an amazement, you have come to murder and the other gamemodes and there you act less like this and more quizzaciously "nice guy" You don't slur, you act helpful, and you don't mic spam as much as you normally do. But when you are over there you still mic spam-- norm minder has gagged you several times on murder and also you say things like "women belong in labor camps" and asking what celebrity's dogs would they skin? like what in the legit fuck.

[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)