Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Transparency in the Discord
To piggyback off of the side conversation occurring about admins and discord mod presence, Matt and Avi worked to separate forums and discord from regular staffing. While we no longer have a discord admin, the discord mods and helpers should be in their own realm and moderate the discord as originally intended without the disruption of other staff from other servers. Ultimately though, the conjoined admin team should only dabble in matters regarding applications, unbans etc, with the help of said discord team. That's what I tried to do at least.

As for the situation in general yesterday, it could've honestly been avoided. I don't necessarily agree with banning the word in all manners possible, but since in some cases it was maliciously used I can definitely see the reasoning for punishment. But for like Ted and a few others, I don't see how or why they got got for a second.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frustrations of a powerless Tmod - by (j)ax - 03-15-2021, 09:15 AM
RE: Frustrations of a powerless Tmod - by ding - 03-15-2021, 10:07 AM
RE: Addressing Transparency in the Discord - by David - 03-15-2021, 01:49 PM