Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Transparency in the Discord
  • "I doubt I'm the only one, but these threads are counterproductive and frankly just annoying." Excuse me, but I find that the lack of understand on the staff side is just as, if not more, annoying for the community. I bring up an issue, you attempt to justify it, and then bash the effort so that it doesn't happen again. Furthermore, it is apparently a headache when individuals have grievances from the staff. I'm sorry that the people only can post things. They can't mute or force people to drop issue when they don't like it. 
  • You admit to not even being discord staff, and choosing to selectively ramp us the punishment you issue. With that understanding, it would have been perfectly justifiable for you to have flat out kicked me from the server or ban me. Why? Because your discretion would have led you to skip levels of a process in order to reach a conclusion you deem as justifiable. That is unacceptable. You are murder admin, not discord admin. You overreaching your boundaries is not right and you refuse to admit it. 
  • Yes I was muted for saying those things, so I took it here instead now. But apparently making this is annoying and counter productive. What is productive then? Please tell me. Should I have brought the issue to you instead? No, because you would have given me your personal opinion and swept it under the rug. 
  • The first leak from staff chat was in regards to an argument in which individual were questioning the action of the staff team in banning illegal activity. I guess the mute was a good idea because heaven fucking forbid I try to make us look good for once. 
  • Finally, I am an ass. I had an opinion and was berated for it on the staff discord. People became overtly hostile to me over it. In the main discord, the general people were learning what was going on and being punished for it since it never was addressed. I said I had an issue with the staff doing what they were doing, and I was flat out told to just fucking resign. 
Nicky, please don't be hypocritical ass in the future. I'm an ass for being against what the staff fucked up doing. There should be a rule against staff berating forum posts since they already prevent this on the Discord. You funnel this into only once area of communication, because it takes longer to have conversations over forum that instant-messages on Discord.

No, I'll post the discussion chat as is with all the comments everyone else said. You did the same thing here.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frustrations of a powerless Tmod - by (j)ax - 03-15-2021, 09:15 AM
RE: Frustrations of a powerless Tmod - by ding - 03-15-2021, 10:07 AM
RE: Addressing Transparency in the Discord - by Raider Hanks - 03-15-2021, 11:41 AM
RE: Addressing Transparency in the Discord - by David - 03-15-2021, 01:49 PM