Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Transparency in the Discord
(03-15-2021, 01:49 PM)David Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 12:53 PM)VERY RARE Wrote: i love e-drama

it's why I always come back; pure entertainment for me, free of charge.

In terms of actual input here: 

A word is a word. If you react to it, you give it power, hence why people still say slurs. It's always an easy reaction; of course, it's much easier said than done to "not react" to these terms, but I think trying to expand the boundaries of what isn't allowed at this point is an infringement. Discord "staff" should ONLY get involved if it becomes toxic and is causing actual issues. I wasn't here for that discord conversation (nor would I want to be),  but it seems that this is a petty issue that nobody really should care about.

Get over yourselves, grow some thick skin, and just move on. It's just a Garry's Mod community, stop treating this like it's real life. If you want to say things without regulation, be in a discord server with people from this group you like where those kinds of rules don't exist. Otherwise, fuck off. The average age range of people making comments on here is approx. 19-21 years old; you're adults, start acting like it or you'll end up having people like me coming back to stir up the pot for our own entertainment.

ok..? who asked
[Image: xdjlve.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frustrations of a powerless Tmod - by (j)ax - 03-15-2021, 09:15 AM
RE: Frustrations of a powerless Tmod - by ding - 03-15-2021, 10:07 AM
RE: Addressing Transparency in the Discord - by David - 03-15-2021, 01:49 PM
RE: Addressing Transparency in the Discord - by (j)ax - 03-15-2021, 02:00 PM