Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enchanted Trident
(03-16-2021, 07:39 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 07:59 PM)Battons Wrote: Idea time, every time someone throws one everyone on the server explodes and instead of standard explosions its the confetti from the confetti gun while blasting the fortnite dance music.
How to crash gmod - a tutorial
Google translate "This will make Jammin's computer cry with his 30 fps"
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(03-15-2021, 01:07 PM)GAMER Wrote: i want to be able to shish kabob with the Trident, add the enchantment that makes that doable (:

put it in, it'd make the game more interesting that's for sure
(03-15-2021, 07:55 PM)Battons Wrote: Uh I can add a damage increase into my list of things to do but the kabob effect is a no go chief sorry.
i could actually make a sub menu to be able to buy trident enchantments, the hardest part would be having the menu attach but it applying once bought is not too much hell. only problem is i can't do it because im a professional procrastinator but the second i can get at least one project done ill gladly look at trying this and yes i would add fire aspect so you can cook your kabob
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)