Press F to pay respects to another good player gone. Rip Hoodie
F
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Rip my man Hoodie the bhop god.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
R I P Hoodie.
Cause of death: Muscle Memory.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
F

#UnbanHoodie
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
What happened to hoodie
[Image: original.gif]
(04-18-2017, 06:17 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡StaleWater Wrote: What happened to hoodie

He was too good for scooter so he got banned.
Too bad scoovie recorded evidence at like 10 FPS so we cant tell the difference.

Also rip my nigga blackcat, a true warrior spirit banished to the dark realm.
People saw what they wanted to see in a skewed mess of vagueness that could be read one way or another.
Despite overwhelming opinions being spoken against this. The belief bias of a few have prevailed over a vast majority.
That's my take on it @StaleWater - just an opinion of course. I'll always suggest you read the thread, check the evidence, and come to your own conclusion.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
F

Rip to the fallen homie