Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Receive the Light!
Hiiiiiiii~~~ :D :D :D :D 

My name is Raine Sage but I go by Raine! I heard about Dinkleberg's from a family member, so I decided to make my first Garry's Mod experience here! 
I tried out Prop Hunt and it was super duper brilliant, I've never played before and I think I did very good! :) 

Hope to see you all in the Props of the Hunts! :P 

Receive the Light! 
All that is in this world is predetermined! Let destiny take hold and allow the One True Way to guide us all.  :D
Hi! Welcome to the forums!
welcome to the forums!
what is ur favorite flavor cake
oh god its you again, welcome anyways
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
(03-18-2021, 07:28 PM)dan Wrote: what is ur favorite flavor cake

I like strawberry shortcake :P
All that is in this world is predetermined! Let destiny take hold and allow the One True Way to guide us all.  :D
Hi welcome to the forums !
Welcome! Hope you enjoy the server, if you haven’t already joined, we also have a Dinkleberg’s Discord  :)

https://discord.gg/kdsV4NJt
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Welcome to the hell that is Dinks. Hope you have fun and enjoy your stay.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
(03-19-2021, 11:08 PM)[test] mattquake11 Wrote: Welcome to the hell that is Dinks.  Hope you have fun and enjoy your stay.

your alive?
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
I just wrote about light weirdly enough then saw this thread. Crazy world. Didn't even try to copy you I make sue my poetry is original.