Unban?
Ingame Name: All Aboard The Octrain / ZeroRange at the time of the ban

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80265720

Who Banned You: thunderwalrusinnthebar

Reason For Ban: Mass

Length of Ban: Perm

Reason for Admins to Unban: I made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement. After enough meditation and medication I have realized the mistakes I have made. I was surrounded by a monsoon of negativity at the time I know that is not an excuse. Like I said I made a huge mistake. I don't expect to be forgiven, I'm just here to apologize

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Not Any real bans.
(03-20-2021, 09:37 AM)All Aboard The Octrain Wrote: Ingame Name: All Aboard The Octrain / ZeroRange at the time of the ban

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80265720

Who Banned You: thunderwalrusinnthebar

Reason For Ban: Mass

Length of Ban: Perm

Reason for Admins to Unban: I made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement. After enough meditation and medication I have realized the mistakes I have made. I was surrounded by a monsoon of negativity at the time I know that is not an excuse. Like I said I made a huge mistake. I don't expect to be forgiven, I'm just here to apologize

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Not Any real bans.

Unban my main man my signature boi my home slice
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
-1 for plagiarizing Logan Pauls' apology. In all seriousness I'm neutral on this cause I don't know the full context yet. I'll edit when more responses come in.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
-1 on the unban but +1 on a reduction, you seem sorry even though you plagiarized logan paul's apology
+1 he is being very sincere and I believe he won't have another lapse in judgement again
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Hi, thunder banned you based on a ban request that I made, as I was not a moderator at the time. You may find that here:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13330

I'm concerned by the sincerity of your apology. This appears to be a copy/paste from Logan Paul's apology from a few years ago.

However, it is a ban for mass rdm. Although it appears you also joined on your alt, as you threatened to do, I don't believe you were banned when you got on your alt account and thus didn't alt evade.

If you end up being an issue we can just reban, so I won't oppose your unban. But because of the severity, and the questionable sincerity of the apology (copying Logan Paul), I won't support it either.

+0
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
So you mass rdmed on your main...... and you also mass rdmed on alt...... and you copy and pasted someone’s apology. Why should we take this seriously if you copy and pasted this from something else. You mass rdmed 2 times. -1 and maybe if you edit this and show us and explain why you did what you did and put some more effort into this maybe then it will go smoothly.
After looking at my recording of that day, I wanted to clarify my reply - he did not alt evade. I was only trusted rank at the time, so I kicked the player, and his alt joined and also mass RDM'd. So he did end up RDMing like 12 or so people across the rounds I looked at across his main and an alt.
Also, I believe I joined from an on-call staff ping, as the rdm was very bad when no staff were online, and when staff (me) joined.
At the end of the day I'm not getting the "sincere" vibe from his apology, which is more of an issue than the actual RDM itself, as all of his issues were in-game. I'd like to hear it from him before proceeding as to whether he will cease RDMing or not.

This is his only relevant ban, some previous meme bans are also on the record.
Again, this is normally an easy +1 but his stupid logan paul impersonation is throwing a wrench into this.

In his favor though, I do believe he stayed and served his mass slays, only to begin to mass again (at which point I kicked him).
This screams "bad day" more than anything, and if he wants to commit to not rdming I think we can consider an unban here.

I mean you could've not quoted logan paul. like jammin said its usually an easy plus one. If its just a bad day its just a bad day so I think an unban is ok here. If you do get unbanned and you mass rdm again I dont think you will get another chance so keep that in mind.
Bump.
@"All Aboard The Octrain" do you wish to commit to not mass rdming again? This is a very minor offense and you've more than served your time, but you haven't put any effort into your request.
Albiet, it is minor enough such that you should probably just be unbanned