Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stimulus Check
Ingame Name: Mana

SteamID: TEAM_0:1:150858368
Discord Tag: Just ping me 4head

Time Played: Enough that I was mod (About 400-500+ Hours?)

When First Joined: Cant remember shit

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: Previous experience here as a Former Moderator, The best thing I could do as staff was handle rdm manager reports quickly and efficiently. I have screenshot and recording software. I also can make cookies that turn into muffins that taste like alcohol.

Why you want to help the community: With former experience from being taught how to staff here (and this being the only gmod server i typically play on) I'd like to be able to do basic rdm manager requests since the times i'm on, there's generally no staff.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): As far as I know, only joke bans, or bans for dissing @"Nicol".

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes.

How did you find us?: First TTT Server i've ever played on.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other:

There are 3 Things i'd Like to point out when you are keeping this application in mind:

- Due to certain domestic issues in my household I have and may continue to garner an inconsistent playtime, despite that If any rules are typically changed, I can just be informed and shift my methods accordingly.

- I am aware that I may or may not have beliefs or interests that may or may not align with the current staff team mindset, but I'd like to reassure you that I have not and do not intend to have these potential biases play a critical role in how I can staff (Also this is a trusted position, I never play favorites when it comes to standard reports)

- I am generally intending for this application to act as a "Hey! Look at me! I'd like you to keep an eye on me this month to see if I've improved!" and am intending for this application to be more of a miscellaneous "Extra Trusted Slot"
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
So i recently received some money from my family in ohio as they got there stimulus check but where's mine? i was concived in America and i should get my +1 stimmy like its such a good thing having the exstra money but noooo be cause i don't live in america i don't get money but i would like to repent this claim as my mother had sex with an unknown entity named "father" and therefor it was american soil so i was there and that should mean i get my stimulus check full of 1€ bills, oh and uh mana was a great trusted, test-mod, and moderator but was an even better poptart. i do believe he can become staff again and he can staff well for the future also i want this accepted in spite of him and his chickens. but in all good staff app that i think is fake gg but mana is good man he deserver. as i was saying im not the richest in the world and a stimmy would help me great so amerika stop leaving me out you fucking cunt

jax and gcubed said -1
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(03-20-2021, 10:35 PM)Mana Wrote: I also can make cookies that turn into muffins that taste like alcohol.

What....what does this mean?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(03-20-2021, 10:48 PM)Nicol Wrote:
(03-20-2021, 10:35 PM)Mana Wrote: I also can make cookies that turn into muffins that taste like alcohol.

I am not a very good baker
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
You banned quantum permanently after you resigned
also [Image: bl06ui.PNG]
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Hey Mana, and thanks for applying to rejoin the staff team.
I learned a lot from you while I was rising the staf ranks and have no issues with regards to your staffing abilities.
My only concern is as to your prior resignation - did you resign just because you were going inactive? Or were there other undelrying issues there?
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(03-20-2021, 10:50 PM)Jammin Wrote: Hey Mana, and thanks for applying to rejoin the staff team.
I learned a lot from you while I was rising the staf ranks and have no issues with regards to your staffing abilities.
My only concern is as to your prior resignation - did you resign just because you were going inactive? Or were there other undelrying issues there?
It was a mix of both issues, initally because of inactivity and gmod interest fallout but then personal issues escalated and eventually I just dropped gmod for a good while.
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(03-20-2021, 10:48 PM)Nicol Wrote:

the cookies were brownies
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
You know what Mana....

You might be the hero Dinkleberg's deserves :brownsmile: 

+1
Even though you and I have differing opinions on ingame matters, I'm gonna give you a +1, I think your moderator experience is just what we need on the trusted squad since there's a lot of divide in the community at the moment.