Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuckers Staff Report
Offender's Name: La Flama Blanca De La Ley

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44572958

What Server(s): TTT

Offender's Rank: Moderator

What They Did: Admin Abuse (Kicking and warn perms)

When They Did It: 3/27/21 10:00 EST

Potential Witnesses: Ghosty (Banned)

Proof: See Bellow

Other: Claimed I was abusing donor perms when i had my friends consent to mute him was warned for that, then proceeded to ban him for calling him a "reddit mod" and them kicked me over [b]suspicion of DDoSing a server 
[/b]
(I would like to request that I have my warns removed and he receives a strike.)
~~~Tucker Carlson~~~
Host Of Fox News Channel
Tucker Carlson Tonight (weekdays 8PM/ET)
Professional TTT player

[Image: tucker-photo.jpg]
[Image: 4a6b738ef6871b5607954b9a86cef3cf.png]
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Well if your friend didn’t mind being muted and gave you consent I’m pretty sure that’s allowed. However if they aren’t alright with it then it’s another story, but perhaps we should wait to hear prince nicky or someone else who was on at the time side of things before we say anything else since there could be more to this story.
I’m sorry that you did not have an enjoyable time tonight. To better help us evaluate your report can you please provide evidence regarding your claims? Thank you. Have a great night.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(03-27-2021, 09:17 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Well if your friend didn’t mind being muted and gave you consent I’m pretty sure that’s allowed. However if they aren’t alright with it then it’s another story, but perhaps we should wait to hear prince nicky or someone else who was on at the time side of things before we say anything else since there could be more to this story.
Im cool with it
First of all, I'd like to thank you for making this report. It's important that we hold all of our staff members accountable, especially in the interest of maintaining transparency in the community. 

In response to your accusations,

You gagged and ungagged Ghosty multiple times on the server, which left the staff members confused and filled the chat. I asked you to cease doing so verbally. You proceeded to do so again for which I warned and punished. You rejoined, shortly thereafter choosing to once again gag/ungag your friend Ghosty and queued and 'ear-rape' song. I once again kicked/warned for these activities.

Ghosty, for the better part of twenty minutes, chose to mock, insult, and harass me on the server. Normally, I don't care about this, but having everything I say repeated back in a mocking voice as if I was talking to a 12 year old child gets old quite quick. Add in the fact that I was also handling a mass rdmer, hearing complaints from another player about targeting, and reviewing over a dozen reports a map alongside fellow staff members, I suppose I had a little less patience then normal. So I chose to punish Ghosty with an hour ban - a single hour - to give him some time to cool off and chill rather than continue acting like a child.

I also collected evidence, unlike you and Ghosty.

With the assistance of another player, the following Youtube video demonstrates some evidence. For your convenience, I have added timestamps for parts of the video that might show pertinent information. 
https://youtu.be/bg-TOx4PcXQ
0:14 - "the first kicks were somewhat warranted"
0:24 - the types of insults and harassment that Ghosty was directing towards me on the server
0:33 - first discussion of DDOSing the server, not that convincing
1:35 - further insults from Ghosty
1:56 - further suggestion of DDOS (server was lagging at time), not that convincing
2:23 - further insults from Ghosty similar to what types of insults were being directed towards me on the server
3:04 - I leave, they continued complaining

11:50 - Ghosty admits to mocking me, Tucker admitting to 'joke gags' (though he gets the timing completely off)

There are also several screenshots that I believe are useful here.

These screenshots show the gag/ungagging of your friend Ghosty and the fact that I asked you to stop, upon which you continued to do so. 

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...932FE0A89/
[Image: 8F79ABA4837B2123A77F15D504502BE932FE0A89]

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...D0C7690F6/
[Image: 2B412CF017DDCCA86FF7BBDB0541A23D0C7690F6]

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...46BCA6E89/
[Image: 771BB431806863A68117FF14536E32D46BCA6E89]

I have also attached some images that show Ghosty insulting me in the Discord - these insults included attacks on my weight (an unwarranted and incorrect insult) and suggesting I was a "simp."

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I was there and witnessed this occur over the course of a couple maps. Flaming and harrassing players is against our rules, period. In regards to being kicked for gagging your friend, you were asked to stop. You did not stop and continued. You took it upon yourself to continue and bitch about it, and any other action by him, until I decided to get off at the end of the next map. You aren't special. All you did was buy Donor. Yeah people joke around with it, but when you are asked to stop my staff you don't decide to act like a fucking child over it.

Why should Nicky be punished for his actions? In full honesty, he could have banned your friend for even longer but instead only did it for an hour. Following harassment and trolling guidelines, you also could have faced worst punishments.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
As we are already here, I will drop this. Nothing new.

https://ibb.co/L5fmzmF & https://ibb.co/mFV9T2m
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
I said i was going to "track down the server house and pour water on the servers" then the server chimed in "dude take a piss on them" i don't know how oblivious you can be to a obvious joke, and take that as in im going to ddos the server. Then you joined voice chat on the server accused me of ddosing the server because people where getting high ping. You left voice chat because me tucker and milk where just talking about how that doesn't seem right. Then suddenly tucker gets kicked from the server for no reason. That kick is why tucker is upset not because you kicked him the first time but simply because you lost a argument you decided to leave a voice chat and go out of your way to kick someone
Meme gagging a friend by a donor is ok when the friend is consenting and staff are aware that the friend consents. But if you don't tell staff that then how would they know it is ok?
We as staff members take donor abuse very seriously. What you were doing wasn't donor abuse, but your failure to communicate that resulted in the kick.

In any case, ddos/damaging the server is absolutely nothing to joke about for any reason. At best that is micspam; at worst that is a permaban.

And if someone starts actually lagging out the server via lag hacks, at the exact time you decide to joke about ddos, of course you are going to be suspected.

It sounds like Ghosty was temp banned for an hour due to his own actions, and Tucker was kicked due to his inability to communicate that he was making a joke.

From what I've gathered, any awarns against tucker for donor abuse from that day should be removed, but all other actions are warranted. Unfortunately since neither Tucker nor Ghosty provided any evidence, there's not much to be done here.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks