Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Turn Lex into Green
Thank you for applying to join the staff team, Lex.

Lex is a friendly player who abides by the rules - I don't think I've ever handled an RDM report on you. Lex is friendly to players and is very active in game as Milly indicated (little shit uploaded the gametracker as I type this smh). I have played with Lex quite a bit in TTT and can attest you are very active in game.
You are somewhat active in the discord as well, which also isn't a requirement for staff - but you have done that on your own. This is something that should naturally improve as you  join the staff team.

What I think advances you to being a proven good addition for staff is how helpful you have been in game. Whenever a severe issue (one that is important enough to bring up to staff) exists, you  are sure to let us know in admin chat. I've also seen you use your donor powers in various evidence packages appropriately, and only to gag extreme micspammers or users of slurs.

My general rule of thumb for when a staff member can be trusted with staff powers is when I can DM someone in game, asking them if someone has been an issue, etc. Lex is one of the few that I can confidently ask these questions to without fear of the discussion leaking out into regular chat.

I did not know you had previous experience on brazilian TTT servers, but that only helps to support your application. Your English is plenty good in chat - and many staff members do just fine without the use of the microphone. I feel that you are genuine in your desire to help the server, and I think you would make a good addition to the server.

Some things that you can do to improve during this application process (or after it concludes) is the following:
  • Make an introduction thread on our forums
  • Continue being somewhat active in discord
  • Be more active on the forums here
  • File a ban request or two
  • Keep being awesome/helpful in game
Overall, I feel Lex would make a great addition to the staff team, despite the low hour amount.
My vote is below (note I have not checked in-game warns, I reserve the right to change this if that or community feedback indicates a lack of support):

+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
Turn Lex into Green - by Lex (2) - 03-28-2021, 12:14 AM
RE: Turn Lex into Green - by Deer-ly - 03-28-2021, 12:28 AM
RE: Turn Lex into Green - by Jammin - 03-28-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: Turn Lex into Green - by Deer-ly - 03-28-2021, 01:14 AM
RE: Turn Lex into Green - by Quantum_Edge - 03-28-2021, 06:46 AM
RE: Turn Lex into Green - by dan - 03-28-2021, 09:57 AM